Reviews for Beyond this world
BGPixieQueen77 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I know you're crazy, & I will love you & your stories for it forever & ever?

SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Funny! Update soonly!
bluebeard33 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
it was short, but i liked it!
princessjob chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Yeah, I think that was good but kind of...non original. I just mean that Edward saying he won't turn Bella is something that is very common in...everything. I don't know, I'm having a hard time describing it. Just...it's fine!
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Interesting... I have an answer for Edward.

Yes. Bella IS right. God wouldn't want to punish people like Carlisle and Esme, I mean, they're just too kind, generous. Or Alice, She's funny, and innocent. Jasper is too understanding, and even if his past is dark, he's doing the best he can now that he realizes that there's another way to live the life that was forced upon him.

Rose may be pig headed, but she's still got some compassion in there, I mean, she's never even drank human blood. You gotta give her some credit. And what about Emmett? good ol' Emmett! Now why the heck would anyone want him go to hell?

And Even though Edward has done some terrible things in the past, supposedly god forgives people. Edward was only doing what he though was right, just.

Bella may have chosen to be a vampire (I know it hasn't happend yet, but I hope it does soon, so I'm speaking in the context that it already has...) but she can't really have edward as a human. And if loving someone so much that'd you'd give up your chance as mortality (ya, ya, wanting immortality is greedy, but thats not why shes doing it so its hardly wrong... right?)and your friends, family, and your whole life, is a sin, then yeah, she's going to hell.

*(lol)*

Is there more? If so, update soon.

PLEASE!