Reviews for Kismet
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I enjoyed it really much! Awesome job ;)
Please write more LaviLena stories
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
cute

nice ending.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I don't really get the ending...sorry, I'm slow late at night (it's late at night-lol), but it was sweet. Really, it was. But, you know what? You could've included a little of the kitchen-thing. I mean what does he have for her there? (very hard to guess, right?:))
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
it was so sweet and cute! i liked it!
cherrykura chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Sweet, just sweet :D (sorry if my review isn't much of help... -laughs nervously-) anyway.. cheers
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I'd think that my friend who's a fan of any LavixLenalee fic as long as its not sick would enjoy this way more than I did despite being a fan of AllenxLenalee and not LavixLenalee. It's great and not disjointed in anyway possible. In my english your English here is perfect but who's to say, I'm only twelve anyways, good luck with the reviews and I'd like to tell you i really enjoyed your fic
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
you continously love to ask what we think. (if it works, I should use that...)

...that must have taken awhile, finding all of those words.

or not.

...nice story idea..

(I FINALLY got around to starting to read this story! *imaginary cheers* I AM SOON GOING TO UNDERSTAND!

...

as long I stop looking for this characters which have yet to appear.)
copecetic chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
...::wallows in woe for not being the first to review and fangirls excessively while her family stares on in pity and embarassment::

MISSA, OH MY FREAKING BUDDHA, WHAT THE HELL! IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING FROM ME? DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDEUDEUDE AH, AH, AH. I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY, LET ALONE TYPE, BECAUSE I'M SO CHOKED UP.

I hate Ren so much right now because if you weren't married, I would be proposing this very second. WHAT. THE. HELL.

“You,” he accuses, though amusement is shining in his eyes, “are entirely too distracting.”

::dies for the 40398243th time in peace::

This made me SWOON AND SIGH AND LAUGH AND HAPPY. Yes, from now on, Happy is a verb.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
You are so amazing. This is just what I needed - a swee, light-hearted romance. It is so nice when you give your characters a happy ending.

And awesome line:

He grins and laughs, one hand sliding into her own as his lips meet hers. She reminds herself to breathe, because Lavi has that ability to take her breath away, no matter what he’s doing.

You write so that your readers can always relate. You rock.
CRAZYkilt chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
tell you what i thught in a review? man! this is awesome! oh ya, just so you know, i am a lavixlenalee maniac..were you the one who wrote about the flowers too? oh well, do continue this story..one thing i dont like is a one page story.. i like chapters! good luck and i look forward to the continuation of this story if there is!
Aspicia chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Really love this fic. The way Lavi's so knowledgable it's so cute