Reviews for What was Wasn't
Metis chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Have I told you how much I appreciate your alteration of swear words. While some have probably complained to you about it, to me it makes it funny instead of jarring to read. However, when it comes to updating...well, there I have a lot more to complain about. ~_
kirallie chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
Great story! Poor CLoud! Wish Gast was alive just so they could have some fun torturing him! Please, please, please update!
A chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Hey this is a really good come you haven't updated it the latest 3 years or so?
Dagashi chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
lol to bad u dont seem to be updating this its good
metis chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
*sniff* miss Zack.
metis chapter 10 . 2/10/2005
*throws a huge hissy fit* YOU NEVER FINISHED IT! WAH!
KiraDN chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
Heehee, what a wonderful fic. I am loving the flashback! Yay! Hope you update soon! And add lovely mansex. XD
Azure chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
ya know you had a good story going on bad you hvnt updated in such a long while...oh well. anyway nice job on how far you got! please think about writing more ok.
firedraygon chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
o.O Wow. . . Hojo is. . . Pleasant.
This is an awesome fic. I hope you update soon!
luminia chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
Will you be finishing the story sometime soon? It's really good.
HironiKoshinha chapter 10 . 3/14/2003
That was really great. I loved how you made Sephy and Cloud a couple. Please continue this. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 2/21/2003
WEL? You're not going to leave it at that, are you?

Nice. People in character with room for growth. Admire how you can handle so many at once.
Zia of the Ice chapter 10 . 1/26/2003
Woah. That's good. when are you going to update?
Sarasi chapter 10 . 6/11/2002
Does this mean your writing again? Yay! I loved the chapter by the way! Please update soon!
dina chapter 10 . 6/10/2002
*blinkblink* woah... dude, don't think I've ever really seen a Hojo like that... XD can't say that I'm not liking him though... more please? preferably before half a year passes this time? *sweatdrops*