Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
this was so adorable not even a couple and he's proposing lol great story
8579 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
That was really beautiful...
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww very cute.
Fan boy xx chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story keep up the good writing
RandomGuy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm a dude but I'm still a sucker for a good love story.

You could pull together a great story out of this, so you should try continuing this story.

PLEASE : )
Ichigo x Yoruichi Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Loved it! ICHIGO X YORUICHI FOREVER
Son'grim Redtide chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I agree stardust was a good movie this was very well written a bit short but got striaght to the so let's rate it hm...10/1 wiat no that is to low 9/1no stllto low i geus once avian ur awesomeness just can't be rated not that I'm complianingXD
I Love Shy Girls chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This story is even better than the christmas one you wrote. I once agian will sya your stories are absolutely amazing and you are officially my favorite Bleach writer.
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I've noticed that you have a lot of YoruIchi fics. I almost want to fall in love with you. Haha, not really, though. I love that couple, and am disgusted with the lack of YoruIchi fics on here. I will most likely write a fanfiction with that pairing as soon as I catch up. I'm on episode 90, and for some reason, I can't bring myself to skip the fillers.

Anyway, I love this fanfic. Keep on writing!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
He would make a great captain, she a great vice captain, and they would make a fantastic couple!
GhostRein chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OH GOD,THATS JUST BEAUTIFUL!BEAUTIFUL!
Aiden2513 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is like by far one of the Favs on my list. I love this story. Its got the Normal flow of life and romance. What else could you ask for?
DreamerAngel17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love this story! It's so romantic and heart warming all at the same time- Will you keep on writing stories like this?
Witko1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Okay another great story and you tell it so well. You amaze me with each story you have written for Yoruici and Ichigo for you have each moment they confess their love so different and your setting description is so vivid. Keep up the writing, its my only entertainment and time to relax. Toksha!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
hey good as always you really love ichi and yoruichi lol that ok i luv the couple too thanx