Reviews for Last Words
VG LittleBear chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Hi, this is my favorite among the 80 chapters I've read. Not because I could easier bear Ducky gone, but because it is the one goodbye leaving no bad memories behind, well except for Ducky dying obviously.
My favorites so far: #38, #64 and #65.
I trust you'll come up with more ways to make me sad, I'll be waiting!
Thanks and cheers!
Hope06 chapter 80 . 4/5/2014
Wow so powerful
Patti Lipscomb chapter 80 . 4/4/2014
You are a terrific writer. I write in a notebook as I only have a tablet, but I love reading these especially this one. And of course I am a big, big fan, mainly because of Mike, like I said, he loved the show.
Guest chapter 80 . 4/4/2014
All of these have been wonderful. What has changed me? My husband calling me at home from his part time job he took since he retired, right before 5 pm. Asking me what I was doing, that he just wanted to talk to me and hear my voice. Another call, at 6:50. Thought it was him, saying come pick me up, finished early. Mike had dropped from a heart attack. He was pronounced at 7:40 after doctors worked to bring him back. What is so strange we had watched the end of Season 9, just a little over a month earlier, when "Ducky" dropped on the beach. They can't be killing Ducky off, Mike said. He loved watching NCIS. Said he couldn't wait till the Fall to see what would happen. That was Tuesday, May 15th, 2012. Mike died June 29th, 2012, 8 days before our 40th wedding anniversary.
Meilea2010 chapter 80 . 4/4/2014
No, not Gibbs. That was so cruel.
GeneaLady chapter 80 . 4/4/2014
I love ALL of these, even the drabble length ones, and I'm VERY much not a drabble reader. Have you ever thought of expanding these into full length fics?
Hope06 chapter 79 . 11/27/2013
Wow so powerful
M E Wofford chapter 79 . 11/27/2013
Oh so good to see something from you again even if it makes me sad and angry.
Glad you had Gibbs holler out in agony.

Good one.

Write more stories, please.
4lex2316 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Well Done! You really captured the characther personalities perfectly.
BTW, you should Open-End it (Mark as Complete) as you havent wrote any more in over 2 years
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 67 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh I was crying the whole time.I love how Ziva was happy and she shows her love for him and Tony did the same
Schattentaenzerin chapter 78 . 3/28/2012
*sniff* I'm always surprised how you can break the heart of your reader with so few words. I wonderful drabble with a perfect last sentence. :)

I look forward to see your next one. Maybe McGee to Ziva or Palmer To Tony?
HotchsGirl chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
great scenes, thanks for posting!

all very tragic and sad.

Is there a chance for a "McGee to Ziva"?
CairnSF chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That must have been very hard to write, it certainly was hard reading all of them. Got me crying, so that's a sign you did well. Thank you and keep writing.
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 73 . 10/28/2011
T.T that was so freaking sad. Like all your other ones, this made me want to curl up in a little ball and cry. Bravo.

Can I request a Tony to Team? Like he had to say his goodbyes to Gibbs, Ziva, and McGee and maybe some others? That'd depress me even more and make he happy at the same time :D
VioletHawk chapter 78 . 10/27/2011
It's like losing a daughter all over again...just this time he was there for her last moments :)