Reviews for After Effects
Asviloka chapter 7 . 4/14
That last line... utterly beautiful! :D
X59 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Brilliantly done.

I really enjoyed the different takes on how the after effects caused by the end of Death Note.
darkdranzer chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Omgggg i loved all of theseee i dont even know what else to sayyy your awesome XD
Arysthae chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Brilliant. All of these drabbles have such power in such a short amount of words! Truly incredible! I especially loved Near's, Sayu's and L's.
Ratt9 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
L is so complex, but you've got him down, here. I love this.
Anazarel chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
great and intense one-shots ;)
Gabi Howard chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
Oh. Oh, that was... well, I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry it's so beautifully ironic. The last sentence in particular was brilliant, and you've written everyone wonderfully.

Really, really well done.
magdilen chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Some of these were pretty good. I laughed out loud when I read replacement.
Hilby chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
This is incredibly gorgeous. It captures that wistful desperation that comes after you know you've failed-the acceptance that, no, you haven't won, can't win, and the sort of resigned realization that nobody ever really will. (Did that make any sense? Ah, well. I'll give it an A for Effort. Or at least a B.) Really, what it comes down to is: Poor everybody, seriously. Ouch.

...well, except for Ryuuk. He's such a goofball. (Bless him.)
Majestically Mystical chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
I enjoyed every single chapter of this. I love your humor, your angst, your words!

"He's her light in this ugly world and she worships him." My favorite line in this one. {Nice pun, by the way}

Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it. :D
Majestically Mystical chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Ooh, Sayu! Taking on big brother's legacy, ne? :D
Majestically Mystical chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Holy crap. This made me laugh so hard. XD RIP Kira...

Hmm, no doubt Ryuuk got at least somewhat attached to Light...

But haha, his revenge... so amusing!
quaero lumen chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Strangely moving and thought-provoking.

I have to say I really enjoyed reading this. The drabbles seemed to just suck you in and keep you captivated right till the end.

Great work!
Danny Barefoot chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Great stuff, right up to the end. Strong ideas, though the Aziawa one was a bit off-the-wall, very effective narration, and feeling. I'll try to read any more stuff you write.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
That's very sad...(That comment is starting to sound redundant, but it's still true.) Serves Light right, only having that much left. The public never knew he was Kira, so he himself will never be remembered...The "perfect world" could never last, once Kira was gone... Seriously, for all his genius, Light just had to know that it couldn't last forever. But apparently he didn't.

Very nice, with the photograph. I like the idea of a new (rather dysfunctional) family moving into the Yagami's old house once they're all dead and gone. (Half dead, half gone.) The last line was particularly funny and poignant.

Excellent job on the whole thing! You don't have nearly enough reviews for this.

dPf