Reviews for JAMES POTTER! PUT YOUR WAND BACK IN YOUR PANTS!
This is so funny !

Trés amusant!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
RACIST BITCH
justme chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
pretty funny- okay, pretty hilariously entertaining. Anyway, I like your Remus & your Sirius & Spot too- they're funny side characters. Also, completely agree with Lily on all the chocolate stuff. So basically this reviewer is trying to say your story & characters are quite enjoyable...

...More please.
AliLuvsAlliSirius chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Dearest Cate the girl who pretends to be Lily,

Im reviewing again because I know you have more than twenty reviewers. BTW I disagree with what flowerypetal said. Laughing might make you live longer but you could also die especially if you read one of your stories! La de day da I LOVE YOUR STORY WHENEVER I'M SAD I READ YOUR STORY AND IM SAD KNOW BECAUSE SCHOOL IS CANCELLED (I know weird just read on)AND I LOVE SEEING THE LIL KIDS DO THE NATIVITY PLAY AND THEN "SANTA" WOULD COME AND GIVE US CHOCLATE AND I LOVE CHOCLATE AND WE DID CHRIS KINDLE AND BECAUSE OF THE STUPID AMAZING SNOW THAT FELL 12inches IN LIKE 10 MINUTES WE CAN'T DO IT. SOBS THEN LAUGHS AS SPOT STARTS TO EAT THE INNOCENT SLEEPING WOLF CALLED SIRIUS BECAUSE LILY WAS MAD ST HIM SHE MEANT TO TURN HIM INTO A DOG BUT WAS NEVER GOOD AT TRANSFIGURATION.

From the ever awesome Alice.
Ali chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
OMG I HATE YOU! IF ANYONE CAME INTO MY ROOM WHILE I WAS READING THIS THEY WOULD FIND MY LAUGHING LIKE A VERY SCARY FREAKY OLD VOLDEMORT WITH 999999999999 CHEERING CHARMS ON HIM, SLOWLY GETTING PURPLER BY THE MINUTE(IM SO AWESOME I TURN PURPLE NOT BLUE) WITH MY IPOD TOUCH IN HAND(THAT'S WHERE I READ FANFICTION) AND THEY WOULD MOST LIKELY RUN AWAY MUTTERING ABOUT SUGAR. BECAUSE OF YOU WHEN I TRIED ADDING ONE AND ONE I GOT SIX THOUSAND CATES SITTING IN A COAT POCKET THROWING MANGOS AT THEIR CAT SPOT OH NO HE JUST PLOPPED ON THE PLOPPER. So yes I love your story to bits and you but not in a freaky way. Good day I say good day and bless those insane friends of yours who if they weren't made when they met you have 100% likely gone mad now. Siriusly who wouldn't go mad listening to you.
aliceCullenCutie651 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Please write more, i am begging you! you are such a great writer, and this story is really quite funny! just please get on your laptop and start typing away! i love this story!

~Alice
Morning. xx chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
No, I do not believe that Baby Jesus or Buddah like Lily in the slightest. And I don't think cats can breed that quickly, Spot cannot be a father quite yet.

And what was Lily doing under her bed? And then in James's room? Er, what happened when she was sneaking to get food?

It's pretty good, but I think that you need to flesh the entries out a little more.
lovely-narcissa chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! This is fantasic! Two of my favorite serises rolled into one PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I actually fell of my chair from laughing D
Marlicat chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
OMGosh. They're stuck! Oh noes!
Dottie chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
Nice chapter, dearest Catterie.

Mucherly waiting for the next one. :)

Here's your 1 for your 20 reveiws to keep me out of my misery in waiting for your next! (not kitten, chapter)

-Dottie
Voodoobie chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
LMAO! I was laughing soo hard at Buddha (?) v.s Homeboy J,Christ. UPdate soon please. Buddha and baby Jesus will be happy! lol
rubiesandrain chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
LOVE IT! It's so funny, and what's pathetic is I think like that! Update soon! :)
savanna.edgree chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
sorry, i like your story but all the french is really annoying. especially to those who wish to know how to speak french but cant for shit.
savanna.edgree chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
sorry... i didnt get it :S im confused... maybe ill rereadthe chapter.
flowerypetal chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
haha. i think this story is so interesting the way you tell it. its all threw lily's mind of thinking to herself.