Reviews for Wedding Night
Summertime Sasuke chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So sweet and sad; I love it. Personaly, I loathe Misa, but to do all this for that one moment it truly heartbraking.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aww. Poor Misa. Ya can't help but feel sorry for her. (Well, some people can...) But really, she was just a deluded girl with a massive crush...

Anyway! This was great. Very sad. I can totally see Misa committing suicide this way. And if not with the sleeping pills, definitely with the dressing up in a wedding dress and everything. Most excellent!

dPf
Lawlietxoxx chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I loved the idea of Misa's wedding and how she commited suicide. It was really original. Well written too!
vetgirl1293 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very interesting. A very "Misa" Thing to do. I really liked how you went in depth about how she prepared for her "wedding" and how Kira would grant her Light.

Beautiful.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
LOVED it! It has an air, a surface of happiness, but that's just a thin layer of glow which covers a very dark and heart-breaking story. An excellent combination!
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
its so sweet and pretty and sad. poor misa. great story.
lilith86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
:O as I started reading I thought... this is so not you.. but the ending... I'm lost for words!

Great as always! Absolutely brilliant!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Absolutely amazing. I love the last paragraph.
connie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
hey there sarah,

so i read the story and its so cool. The unexpected ending is really great. I dont like weddings but your description made me wish to find my prince charming. It was good cause its not soppy even though its sweet and the ending makes it a great story. I was shocked realising it was the memory of a dying person. keep it up chica :):)
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Once again, this is perfection.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was beautiful. *So* very well written. Love, love, love it.
AshelinX chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww, so cute, It is actually to me the sort of thng she would actually do!I enjoyed it much!.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I like it! V Good work. I love these takes on Misa wanting to be with Light in death