Reviews for The Story of Us
EmalynPeachPixie chapter 2 . 3/7
Hilarious, sweet, and so Venturish, i agree with Dark-Supernatural-Angel...but disagree with PercabethChannySeddieOhMy, Derek and Casey may be part of the same family, but they aren't blood siblings, and as Percy and Annabeth for being distant cousins doesn't bothers you because is faint, i don't think that you understand close cousin/step siblings in love stories..
xionnevermore chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Awwwwwww how cute! :) Absolutely adored the fic!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
love, great story idea
YaleAceBella12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Please write more...
Writers Epiphany chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I "awed" out loud. That was sooooo cute!
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
amazing
hyper13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I felt obliged to review since we share the same name, however the story is adorably cute. :) love it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I love how that ended!

I like how George and Nora started the conversation and just how the whole thing went was great.

Lizzie and Edwin are always amusing with their spying ways.

Great idea!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OH I LOVE the DVD and all the moments that they shared D
PercabethChannySeddieOhMy chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
You see, I loved this story, but the only reason I'm really upset is the fact that they are brother and sister to me, and I just don't feel right liking this couple. I wish they weren't brother and sister, because then it would have been so much easier to process. The only couple that are even in the slightest related that I don't care about is Percabeth, because technically, they are related, but it's soo faint, that noone even notices. Well, I'm sorry I made you read all of my useless rambling. Good story, though, I really liked it, it was written in a way that didn't make me feel as uncomfortable as I would have been, had it been another story. Again, thanks for actually taking time to read this. I love venting my feelings to random people, don't you? But anyway, it was a really great story. Keep up the good writing work!
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
very sweet . i likeed it alot.
Anberu Shiruru chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
One of the cutest stories I have ever read! made me aww so bad!
SeddieRoxMiiSoxx chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
OMG!

I loved it
rosesallhavetheirthorns chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
aw that was so cute! write another one.