Reviews for Revenge is sweet
dm4487 chapter 1 . 7/17
I like it. I have an idea for a Jake Long/Brad Morton story if you're interested in hearing and doing it.
Darkwolf085 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That is so good. I love stories of the bully who is secretly gay.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Luv it , But write MORE !
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love it so hawt! Adorable also, you did a good job, and I'll hopefully seen other good fanfic's on here that you wrote yourself. :)
awsomequan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
your fic was fantastic its was daring passionate and marvalose in every way pleas i want more i tell u more !
Torfkopp chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I know Im late to the patrty but me likiez

so... FLUFFY :D
YaoiFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I LOVED this. Great Job! Keep it up!

PS, more JakeXBrad ;)
54yuuuuigtgtrgthuggfggb chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
um I HATE BRAD! HES SUCH A FAGGOT AND HES MEAN 2 JAKE. HE CAN GET RAPED BY THE DEVIL 4 ALL I CARE. SHIT FUCK HELL DAMNIT 2 HELL MUDA FUCK DIS SHIT...-srry 4 my potty mouth i cn't help it when i get mad-
Chris Darkheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
very lovely story
fangirls will rule the world chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
hey nice story i liked such a stupid fangirl god!
jfjfjfjgjgj is ur master chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
whoa u r lik the yaoi god/goddess cause if u can make jake and brad work then you mut be good
yes im a girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
um is show english or japaness because it seems like it yaoi? i like your story cause its yaoi.
fcck you chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
sick thats all i can say sick
skullycandy12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I enjoy it very much can you write a part with a lemon sence ?
Rin0rourke chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hm. Good idea I suppose, started on a nice in character bullying scene (my favorite types of scenes *nods*)But as it progressed you seemed to have lost track, or spiraled around it, zooming so close to a satisfying plot but never quite touching on it. Even if I overlook the spontaneousness of Jake giving up himself for revenge (over a silly prank) you also have other obvious plot holes, such as how Brad found out about the Video camera and why when he had a completely malleable jock in his hands he decided to retreat. Was it one of those campy "i found out they have feelings and I don't want to hurt them" scenarios frequented by 80-90s family tv shows brimming with morals? If so, kudos for keeping the trend alive, if not, please enlighten me.

And just to disperse whatever false thoughts you may have, I did really enjoy this fic. Your writing style is simplistic and without the occasional grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors (Their unavoidable, believe me) it would be a breeze to read. There were just some slight questions and critic I had is all. Keep it up, you have a budding talent, hone it. You never know where it'll take you. As the quote goes:

"Writing is a struggle against silence, don't criticize unless you can improve upon it, don't speak unless you understand it, don't ignore if its worthwhile, don't hush if its got something to say. Good writing can be defined as having something to say and saying it well. When one has nothing to say, one should remain silent."