Reviews for Happy Tears
Auna chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oh, this is heartbreaking and beautiful and hopeful, all at the same time. *sniff*
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I so wish they could've done a scene like this in the show! Lovely and touching. :)
Nimuea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Such a beautiful story, so touching. One can not help but crying and sharing their pain. Really well written. Thank you
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A wonderful, bittersweet, heart-wrenching story. I couldn't help but tear up, it was so touching and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this.
Moichino chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow. This was so sad and poignant. Well done.
Rosie1392 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet but so devastating! You have done a wonderful job with this scenario/ episode, the interactions between the characters was so true to their personalities! Great job, I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

~MionePotter1592
kk1189 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was so good. I cryed!
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I really really liked this. So good and heartbreaking. Great job. :)
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i didn't get half way through before i started crying. its beautiful
AliRose chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I would like to have seen Trip interact with baby Elizabeth more in the show, so this definitely fills in those blanks. You captured the moment perfectly. Very well done! Please, write more!
Kariesue chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Holy Cow! That was incredible! Absolutely perfect. That field with the flowers, that's what the future should have held for them. And I loved how Elizabeth was quite proper with her mother but very exuberant with Daddy. Amazing! Thanks.
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw, you made me cry. Very beautiful and sad.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Stupid monitor getting all blurry right at the good part.
double-trouble-no1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
IM CRYING it was brilliantly done your a fantastic writer
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
oMG that was sad and perfect all at once. Nicely done.