Reviews for The Walk of Champions
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
aaah this fic is so much love. *_*
Agrypniahime chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was... beyond amazing and beautiful and all the words I can think up right now. It was exactly how I imagine them interacting after such a scene and fight. You did so brilliantly, picturing Byakuya being calm and severe, but yet not heartless and very caring for his squad.

Thank you so much for sharing this fic, I loved it!
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
when Byakuya said Before I unlock you did he mean somthing Naughty
Pesshe chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Awesome. Totally awesome! It's really well-written, and I think you got the characters personality into the story too, plus the story itself, the plot, was nice 8D
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
How sad, yet powerful at the same time. I like how you stayed pretty much in character with Renji and Byakuya. Keep it up! And thank you for reviewing my first story on this site, I only joined yesterday. ]
anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Loved it!
n1t3sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Interesting! This is a really different sort of fic than usual. WRITE MORE BYAKUYA RENJI !
Zammy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
lol awsome piece of work
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
First of all, let me say congratulations on writing such a wonderful story. I'm pretty new to the Bleach fandom myself. I'm STILL trying to learn everyone's name, their histories, etc, etc. HOWEVER, Byakuya is one of those characters that managed to worm his way into my heart. At first I didn't like him. I found him to be stuck up and mean but then I found out his backstory and what he went through during the whole Soul Society arc... Needless to say, the jerk ending up in my good graces... Renji, on the other hand, I liked him from day one. He's my favorite character actually followed closely by Uryuu! Laugh if you will but those are my two favorite characters.

Back to your story though. I really don't think they were out of character at all. Byakuya was wonderfully snarky but deep down you could tell he cares about his squad. And Renji was just so absolutely Renji! There's no other way to say it!

And I'm not a fan of them as a couple. I much prefer them as Captain and Vice Captain. Quite frankly I don't see where everyone gets the inspiration to pair them together. It's obvious Renji is hung up on Rukia while Byakuya will probably never let anyone into his heart again. *coughHisanacough* In short, I want to thank you for giving us such a delightful story! Keep up the good work! _
Hassun chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
We really need more stories like this one. The divisions of Seireitei at work. No forced romanticism, just plain telling the events in an interesting and compelling way.

Great work.
Shrugs chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It wasn't very OOC at all, I liked it. Very well written, can't wait to read more of your work.
Vashkoda chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I'm not a fan of them as a couple, but this was sweet. As for being OOC, who knows if it is or not-who can ever guess what's really going on in Kuchiki's head?