Reviews for Let's Make a Bet
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh, snape.
LOL! Amazing fanfic this made me laugh soooo hard!
Tartan Queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
"What are you doing?" Minerva exclaimed, feeling a hand grope her.

"Looking for the lemon drops."

"Those are not lemon drops!"

"Oh… I apologize."

hahaha such wonderful lines. Oh, and also the "4 minutes and 23 seconds...you owe me ten galleons, Rolanda" was also brilliant. To save myself from quoting the entire story, may I say that your writing is superb and the story is so brilliant!
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Severus and Rolanda are like awesome! THEY ARE AWESOME TOGETHER! Sorry, I'm also a RH/SS shipper I loveee them almost as much a MMAD but not as much! I loved the plot it was very good! :)

percyjchick
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ha!
Danelly chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw, cute! I can just see Ro getting bored, and roping poor Severus into a bet. She got her comeuppance, and Min and Albus got their kiss! XD

Very sweet indeed.
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
LOL Snape called it! Wow, I should stop reading fanfics with family in the room, they must think I'm insane for randomly bursting into laughter. Cute and funny. It's even funnier cause I can see my friends doing this to me, they so would.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was marvelous! Ha, you slipped in TWO ships in there! xD
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love this one too!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I couldn't help laughing a little too loudly for such a late hour of the night at the end of this fic. It was such a simple idea, but cute and just what I needed! Thanks for posting, gorgeous fic, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was great!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Its a nice story and all but i can't help but say that i hope this is when they were quite younger, like when everyone first started teaching, maybe when severus arrived? Because it is a nice story only its spoiled by how stupid you make dumbledore sound. He's more knowing but plays it out like he doesn't. Come on like Rolanda could trick them,my suggestion would be maybe not make it a closet but an emty classroom they get locked in? That to me would make more sence.

Good try though. Looking forward to more stories :D
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nice!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*laughs* Haha...
susan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I love it ) I really do ! Thank and merry Christmas )
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 12/18/2007