Reviews for Colourblind
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I almost wish he did yell just a little bit more at her since she left twice, but very well written and great content :)
Quistis88 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Very satisfying. I liked the pace of this fic. )
Bert8813 chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Beautiful story I loved it
Kburn chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
A true masterpiece of a fanfic. This cheered me up after being in a really bad mood. You make it believable and i like how you don't make all the main cast be in balamb like many writers do.

10/10
staceums chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
I don't know why I haven't seen this story before...

But great writing! I really like the story!
debby chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
great story! i like the suspense you're creating between the two...and great moral indeed! goodluck for your work!
crystaliz chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
it's a really well written story.. kudos to u for bringing both of them out in such a sweet way. and thank you for helping me satisfy my need for seiftis fluff! X3
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
With heartbreak that bad, of course it's love, what else could it be? Silly Quisty, trying to fool herself into believing it wasn't. I think the calmer, older Seifer was really well done though out the whole story and the flashes of temper were just right to show that he's in character, still himself, just mature and with more self-control now. Quistis' wishywashiness irked me but without it we wouldn't have a story. Delightful read, and even if you didn't sink to the cliched 'and they had a bunch of towheaded kids and lived happily ever after', it's easy to picture after they've come all that way.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
Well, finally!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
There's much to be said for Fujin's particular brand of eloquence. Quistis is ticking me off now though. It's one thing to be indecisive and confused but sheesh, woman, say so and ask for the space you need. Don't leave the poor guy dangling.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
They may feel much older than their chronological ages but they are such kids at this business. Not many people ever seem to get sensible about such things though, and it's hard to be, so it's all right on track for wherever.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
They hurt each other, they hurt themselves... Squall's right, the solution is simple.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Ah, screw-ups. I feel for Seifer, I do. Even if the only forgiveness you need is your own, it can be hard living without anyone else's.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Two people struggling to find themselves, always an interesting story. It's intriguing that they both feel past their actual ages, having seen too much in a short space of time.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great sense of wistfulness and something ephemeral here.