Reviews for The Last Gift
Very Small Prophet chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Why does Snape have a manor in Surrey named after his father the Muggle mill worker instead of a dingy terrace house somewhere in the vicinity of Manchester? If the French version of this story was written before Half-Blood Prince, why are there references to Severus's friendship with Lily, which was revealed only in Deathly Hallows?
attyfan chapter 50 . 11/28/2010
So glad that Regulus is finally getting some of the credit actually due to him! Thank you for updating.
TIGGI1 chapter 50 . 11/28/2010
Thanks for the new chap :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 50 . 11/28/2010
Oh, wow! What an INTERESTING chapter! I really loved this one! Please update soon!
Cirrat chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
Oh, I definitely hope for more.

Brownie points for the psychological approach, both in Snape/Harry relationship and in the torture (not many authors take care to work with that into such a detail; the usual approach seems to be "torture is nasty and we shall not speak about it", never mind that it puts holes in their story).

I will be on the lookout for the next chapter (and possibly the next and the next and...)
Blik chapter 49 . 11/7/2010
I like this story. It keeps me curious about one thing, then another. I waited for AGES to find out the identity of Severus' new Mark, and was pleasantly surprised by Draco's actions to reject the path to Voldemort. I'm interested in what Lupin and Snape have as far as plans for their charges, and how Loki will come to trust Remus. That is, if he even can, especially once they give him that suppression potion.

J'essayerai lire cette histoire en francais, mais je pense que ma vocabulaire n'est pas assez grande qu'elle etait dans le passe.

Et j'ai un question: Dans la traduction francais de Harry Potter, le villain, il s'appelle Voldemort encore? Beaucoup de noms de place en anglais sont vole de francais, comme Baton Rouge, Pend Oreille, ou Coeur d'Alene. Ce serait tres bizarre, en anglais, si une place s'appellait "Red Stick," "Earlobe," ou "Awl's Heart," meme que Voldemort ou "Flees Death." Ces noms en francais, ce sont typicals?

J'espere que vous pouvez me comprendre; je ne sais pas comment utiliser les accent sur l'ordinateur. (_)
Miso Muchi chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
The chapters I read are well written, but I've honestly read so many stories about animagus and Severus and Harry that I could not fully enjoy your idea. Perhaps if I read more I would have become more entraced, but as it is, I was bored of the idea.
A chapter 49 . 10/17/2010
I can't wait 'till you update, please do it soon. It's an amazing piece of work you have here, genius really. And completely different from other stories out there. Keep up the awesome writing, and update soon.
lemondrops154 chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
holy crap! so dramatic! i absolutely LOVED it! :) :)
M.E.S 50 chapter 49 . 9/14/2010
I have just read this story for the first time and can't wait for the next update.
Goonlalagoon chapter 49 . 8/31/2010
Brilliant so far
witherwings1972 chapter 49 . 8/25/2010
HI. Just stumbled across this story. Love it, it's great. Well done to your translaters as well.

Maria
stups40617 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
HI, i am german and i can english better understand as write. The first chapters must i translate word by word. Please continue, your story is my favorite english exercise.

Since I have a assistance is your story in german on the internetpage: .de/s/4c2b21d800016458067007d0. I will ask my mom to translation the reviews.

sincerely yours

Stups
BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
As usual, another brillant chapter. ;D
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
-mouth drops up- Whoa, this is so freaking amazing. I literally sucked up every word of it. I can't wait to read more. :D
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »