Reviews for The Last Gift
Go Snape!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
*snort*
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Poor Severus, but sweet. :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Poor boys, they're having a long day.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Awww so cute!
but oh dear
random4ever chapter 51 . 4/26/2014
I can't wait until the rest of the chapters are translated, because this is an awesome story! It's got the right amounts of suspense and downtime, and the themes are really well thought out. I adore Shadow and I'm looking forward to the final confrontation with Voldemort as well as how Harry's love life turns out. Loki is also an interesting character; I'd have never expected someone like him to crop up. Snape's really in character (that's hard to do!), and Draco is shaping up nicely. The plot is original and riveting, and all in all I'm a big fangirl now.
I'm afraid my French isn't that good, but I would be willing to edit the English if you can manage to roughly translate the chapters.
Reminiscence Awry chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Over the last day and a half I have been completely obsessed with this story. I love the depth of the story and the relationship between the characters. Unlike many of the stories I have read that focus on Harry and Severus, this one has an interesting plot that goes beyond simply getting the two main characters to put up with each other. It would be wonderful to have the rest of this story translated as soon as possible.
roni2010 chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
maybe one day, the story will be completed..
roni2010 chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
hope severus wake up soon.
roni2010 chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
What a great & amazing story, I find it.. Nice read on rainy, turn snowy Sunday!
cztelnik chapter 51 . 3/25/2014
*smile* I remember Paris shopkeepers, they were especially rude when I didn't speak French - but my brother did and that made it alright. But Paris was pretty amazing, Rouen was nicer though and London was, paved...didn't like it as much.
cztelnik chapter 46 . 3/25/2014
It is interesting that you plugged for HPMoR-that is the fanfic that led me to this site and your story.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 3/25/2014
Nice evolution of the story, it transitions smoothly but without dropping elements. But, I've been thinking ever since chapter when Harry rescued Snape from Voldie - that all he'd have to do is give up some of his extra magic to replenish Snape...is that in the works? or something completely different?

Glad things are going better and you are enjoying your digs but hope someday you can finish this story - and... somebody to translate it. Just realized it may be done now but not in English yet!
cztelnik chapter 40 . 3/25/2014
An impetuous but critical character turning point that happens in every teenagers life is where you left this chapter at. Thank you for not letting this degenerate into a pointless power struggle argument!
cztelnik chapter 39 . 3/24/2014
I continue to be surprised and pleased by your ability to maintain that fine line between the edge of raw emotions and falling off the cliff of sappy...Harry's hero worship isn't really that far fetched. At age 16 I nearly idolized my German professor, Frau "E" despite growing up in a close loving family.
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »