Reviews for The Last Gift
Madlenita chapter 50 . 12/15/2014
Ah, Regulus, i really liked this character from books and i loke him in fanfic... Thanks for this chapter...
Madlenita chapter 49 . 12/14/2014
Anther big discoveries in this chapter... Thanks!
Madlenita chapter 48 . 12/14/2014
I love this story, i found this when my laptop didn't work and i read this on my phone with Codex app, i couldn't post review... And this chapter and ending with Dumbledore observing them... Thanks...
ShadowWorldOfSpies chapter 51 . 12/2/2014
I adore this story. Harry and Severus have such a deep relationship. Please continue writing?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I wouldn't want a cat of any other color, cue awwww. Great line.
Myself chapter 51 . 9/26/2014
The best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, but only if the rest was translated :( still, I thank you very much for having translated so much of it. 440,000 words! Amazing! 11/10 Fanfictastic! With all the love and carbonated soft drinks in the world Me, Myself, and I
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Okay I get he is animagus form but i think i would have liked this better it snape didnt spend all of his time talking to a cat and harry switched every once in a while
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
awwww that bittersweet
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Err.. Harry has black hair. But other than that minor discrepancy, I thought this fic was a good one. The idea is certainly original. Though when I pause to think about it, Snape really does seem like a cat person, doesn't he?
GothDyke chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
I really love this story. Sadly, I don't speak French, or I would go on to read Chapters 52 to 61. There is a reason that this story is not only translated into English, but into several other languages as well (as you told in your Chapter-A/N's): This story is really, really good - it is well-written/well-translated, it has fleshed-out and believable characters, and it has an action-filled plot with much Hurt/Comfort. That said, I urge you on to continue writing "Shadow" and re-activate your translator for the already existing Chapters 52 to 61. So, please, make my day with an update.
MusicMelis chapter 51 . 6/24/2014
I hope this story is completed someday, it is really good!
Awehrman chapter 51 . 5/28/2014
Please continue this! I have really enjoyed it so far!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 20 . 4/28/2014