Reviews for The Last Gift
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
awwww that bittersweet
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Err.. Harry has black hair. But other than that minor discrepancy, I thought this fic was a good one. The idea is certainly original. Though when I pause to think about it, Snape really does seem like a cat person, doesn't he?
GothDyke chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
I really love this story. Sadly, I don't speak French, or I would go on to read Chapters 52 to 61. There is a reason that this story is not only translated into English, but into several other languages as well (as you told in your Chapter-A/N's): This story is really, really good - it is well-written/well-translated, it has fleshed-out and believable characters, and it has an action-filled plot with much Hurt/Comfort. That said, I urge you on to continue writing "Shadow" and re-activate your translator for the already existing Chapters 52 to 61. So, please, make my day with an update.
MusicMelis chapter 51 . 6/24/2014
I hope this story is completed someday, it is really good!
Awehrman chapter 51 . 5/28/2014
Please continue this! I have really enjoyed it so far!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
; ; good, sweet, but poor boys *sniff*
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Go Snape!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
*snort*
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Poor Severus, but sweet. :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Poor boys, they're having a long day.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Awww so cute!
but oh dear
random4ever chapter 51 . 4/26/2014
I can't wait until the rest of the chapters are translated, because this is an awesome story! It's got the right amounts of suspense and downtime, and the themes are really well thought out. I adore Shadow and I'm looking forward to the final confrontation with Voldemort as well as how Harry's love life turns out. Loki is also an interesting character; I'd have never expected someone like him to crop up. Snape's really in character (that's hard to do!), and Draco is shaping up nicely. The plot is original and riveting, and all in all I'm a big fangirl now.
I'm afraid my French isn't that good, but I would be willing to edit the English if you can manage to roughly translate the chapters.
Reminiscence Awry chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Over the last day and a half I have been completely obsessed with this story. I love the depth of the story and the relationship between the characters. Unlike many of the stories I have read that focus on Harry and Severus, this one has an interesting plot that goes beyond simply getting the two main characters to put up with each other. It would be wonderful to have the rest of this story translated as soon as possible.
roni2010 chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
maybe one day, the story will be completed..
roni2010 chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
hope severus wake up soon.
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »