Reviews for The Last Gift
duchessme chapter 51 . 7/13/2015
it was an interestng story
love readng it
too bad no more chapters
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
Great chapter!
dp chapter 51 . 2/26/2015
quote: On another note, I'm so very late on my writting planing... I'm going back to it!

well, what are you waiting for ? ;-)
Forever Me chapter 51 . 1/14/2015
L'histoire, c'est trop cool! Chapeau! Je ne savais pas si vous savez Anglais, donc j'écris l'examen à Français. C'est une chance plus grande ma grammaire et mon vocabulaire ne sommes pas bons, parce que je suis Hollandaise.
Je espère que vous allez continuer à écrire cette histoire, bien que vous ne avez pas écrit depuis quelques années.

Merci beaucoup pour l'histoire!

Au revoir,

Forever Me

P.s. If you do understand English, I'll think of this review as a good exercise for my French :P
Madlenita chapter 50 . 12/15/2014
Ah, Regulus, i really liked this character from books and i loke him in fanfic... Thanks for this chapter...
Madlenita chapter 49 . 12/14/2014
Anther big discoveries in this chapter... Thanks!
Madlenita chapter 48 . 12/14/2014
I love this story, i found this when my laptop didn't work and i read this on my phone with Codex app, i couldn't post review... And this chapter and ending with Dumbledore observing them... Thanks...
ShadowWorldOfSpies chapter 51 . 12/2/2014
I adore this story. Harry and Severus have such a deep relationship. Please continue writing?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I wouldn't want a cat of any other color, cue awwww. Great line.
Myself chapter 51 . 9/26/2014
The best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, but only if the rest was translated :( still, I thank you very much for having translated so much of it. 440,000 words! Amazing! 11/10 Fanfictastic! With all the love and carbonated soft drinks in the world Me, Myself, and I
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Okay I get he is animagus form but i think i would have liked this better it snape didnt spend all of his time talking to a cat and harry switched every once in a while
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
awwww that bittersweet
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Err.. Harry has black hair. But other than that minor discrepancy, I thought this fic was a good one. The idea is certainly original. Though when I pause to think about it, Snape really does seem like a cat person, doesn't he?
GothDyke chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
I really love this story. Sadly, I don't speak French, or I would go on to read Chapters 52 to 61. There is a reason that this story is not only translated into English, but into several other languages as well (as you told in your Chapter-A/N's): This story is really, really good - it is well-written/well-translated, it has fleshed-out and believable characters, and it has an action-filled plot with much Hurt/Comfort. That said, I urge you on to continue writing "Shadow" and re-activate your translator for the already existing Chapters 52 to 61. So, please, make my day with an update.
MusicMelis chapter 51 . 6/24/2014
I hope this story is completed someday, it is really good!
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »