Reviews for The Last Gift
cztelnik chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
Glad to know the end is written, but gladder to see how many chapters are written and no end in sight yet!
cztelnik chapter 33 . 3/24/2014
enjoying the humor too ")
cztelnik chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
Still enjoying my second read through - found I already had an account when I went to sign up! It is very difficult to maintain strong emotions and an increasing bond without just going stupid mushy for characters. In my opinion you've really done a great job walking that fine line. Also wishing I could read in original French - are your translators British? the choice of words is exceptional and I was wondering how much is dictated by the original story for example "sniggered" is not typical american english but it conveys a better visual than snickered.
cjadak chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
Very creative...this is just a really good story!
cjadak chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
A bit of psychoanalysis the past few chapts, good transition from intensity down to everyday dull roar.
cjadak chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
You have a knack with words to play on emotions, like the London Symphony Orchestra brings Peter and the Wolf to life.

Thank you and thanks to your translators!
cjadak chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Very good descriptive chapter, vicious and raw.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I'm impressed with the way you transition from thoughts to spoken words and points of view; maintaining and increasing emotional pathos without crudeness. It is an art.
cjadak chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
I have a little black cat named Luxon, with a white mustache and white bits on her paws. She is such a tough, fierce little cat with other cats and dogs but spends her time inside curled up on my lap. I'm sorry, was so enthralled with your story the first time through I didn't comment but I'll try to remedy that.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 51 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in over three years...but it's really, really good, and I'd love to see it continue sometime. It's an excellent story, with the balance of characters and everything. And, I confess...I wanna see what happens when Harry DOES find out about the Mark.

Keep up the good work!
Lorteck chapter 51 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/29/2013
Can someone please please finish the translation for this. It's such an awesome story.
hp chapter 51 . 12/14/2013
When will u publish chapter 52?
Deperately waiting
And also waiting for potions class...will be fun how snape treats harry
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 51 . 10/11/2013
Awesome story, hope to see you translate more!
Lal Pendragon chapter 51 . 9/20/2013
Great story. Only one problem:

DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH
It's my own fault I suppose. Should have noticed it hasn't been updated in almost a year.

Does anyone know french enough to finish the translation?
It would help if the author could also finish the original story.
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »