Reviews for The Last Gift
roni2010 chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
What a great & amazing story, I find it.. Nice read on rainy, turn snowy Sunday!
cztelnik chapter 51 . 3/25/2014
*smile* I remember Paris shopkeepers, they were especially rude when I didn't speak French - but my brother did and that made it alright. But Paris was pretty amazing, Rouen was nicer though and London was, paved...didn't like it as much.
cztelnik chapter 46 . 3/25/2014
It is interesting that you plugged for HPMoR-that is the fanfic that led me to this site and your story.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 3/25/2014
Nice evolution of the story, it transitions smoothly but without dropping elements. But, I've been thinking ever since chapter when Harry rescued Snape from Voldie - that all he'd have to do is give up some of his extra magic to replenish Snape...is that in the works? or something completely different?

Glad things are going better and you are enjoying your digs but hope someday you can finish this story - and... somebody to translate it. Just realized it may be done now but not in English yet!
cztelnik chapter 40 . 3/25/2014
An impetuous but critical character turning point that happens in every teenagers life is where you left this chapter at. Thank you for not letting this degenerate into a pointless power struggle argument!
cztelnik chapter 39 . 3/24/2014
I continue to be surprised and pleased by your ability to maintain that fine line between the edge of raw emotions and falling off the cliff of sappy...Harry's hero worship isn't really that far fetched. At age 16 I nearly idolized my German professor, Frau "E" despite growing up in a close loving family.
cztelnik chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
Glad to know the end is written, but gladder to see how many chapters are written and no end in sight yet!
cztelnik chapter 33 . 3/24/2014
enjoying the humor too ")
cztelnik chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
Still enjoying my second read through - found I already had an account when I went to sign up! It is very difficult to maintain strong emotions and an increasing bond without just going stupid mushy for characters. In my opinion you've really done a great job walking that fine line. Also wishing I could read in original French - are your translators British? the choice of words is exceptional and I was wondering how much is dictated by the original story for example "sniggered" is not typical american english but it conveys a better visual than snickered.
cjadak chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
Very creative...this is just a really good story!
cjadak chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
A bit of psychoanalysis the past few chapts, good transition from intensity down to everyday dull roar.
cjadak chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
You have a knack with words to play on emotions, like the London Symphony Orchestra brings Peter and the Wolf to life.

Thank you and thanks to your translators!
cjadak chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Very good descriptive chapter, vicious and raw.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I'm impressed with the way you transition from thoughts to spoken words and points of view; maintaining and increasing emotional pathos without crudeness. It is an art.
cjadak chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
I have a little black cat named Luxon, with a white mustache and white bits on her paws. She is such a tough, fierce little cat with other cats and dogs but spends her time inside curled up on my lap. I'm sorry, was so enthralled with your story the first time through I didn't comment but I'll try to remedy that.
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »