Reviews for The Last Gift
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I'm impressed with the way you transition from thoughts to spoken words and points of view; maintaining and increasing emotional pathos without crudeness. It is an art.
cjadak chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
I have a little black cat named Luxon, with a white mustache and white bits on her paws. She is such a tough, fierce little cat with other cats and dogs but spends her time inside curled up on my lap. I'm sorry, was so enthralled with your story the first time through I didn't comment but I'll try to remedy that.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 51 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in over three years...but it's really, really good, and I'd love to see it continue sometime. It's an excellent story, with the balance of characters and everything. And, I confess...I wanna see what happens when Harry DOES find out about the Mark.

Keep up the good work!
Lorteck chapter 51 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/29/2013
Can someone please please finish the translation for this. It's such an awesome story.
hp chapter 51 . 12/14/2013
When will u publish chapter 52?
Deperately waiting
And also waiting for potions class...will be fun how snape treats harry
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 51 . 10/11/2013
Awesome story, hope to see you translate more!
Lia Song chapter 51 . 9/20/2013
Great story. Only one problem:

DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH
It's my own fault I suppose. Should have noticed it hasn't been updated in almost a year.

Does anyone know french enough to finish the translation?
It would help if the author could also finish the original story.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
:o will you be updating the story anytime soon? Pleaseeee.
Kitty283 chapter 51 . 7/26/2013
A wonderful story which I loved to read! It is full of action and suspense and it is very interesting to read. Please update soon!
dp chapter 48 . 7/14/2013
well, still waiting for chapter 52 we are... will you be back one day ?
marietta chapter 51 . 5/29/2013
I hope you come back and post more of this story. I want to know how it all turns out!
Lo0pster chapter 51 . 3/20/2013
great work so far, hope the rest of the translation occurs soon :D
rowan.catara chapter 50 . 3/2/2013
Grooming cats makes them shed less, and cats shed more when they've been in the sun, triggering their moulting reflex. If you're really having trouble, put a pillowcase on the cushion. 3

And my condolences on the passing of Hermione. It sounds terrible, but when I had to put my cat down, I cried harder than I did at the death of my dad. But I knew it was the last act of kindness I could give. Their affection is unceasing, so when it comes to repaying it, it has to be done. Know that people are thinking of you.
rowan.catara chapter 49 . 3/2/2013
Yeah, I tend to knit my own cats too, lol. I'm really loving this story and don't want it to end. Thank you so much for the work you've put in, and the courage you had to share it with us. (And thanks, Raewhit!)
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »