Reviews for The Last Gift
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
:o will you be updating the story anytime soon? Pleaseeee.
Kitty283 chapter 51 . 7/26/2013
A wonderful story which I loved to read! It is full of action and suspense and it is very interesting to read. Please update soon!
dp chapter 48 . 7/14/2013
well, still waiting for chapter 52 we are... will you be back one day ?
marietta chapter 51 . 5/29/2013
I hope you come back and post more of this story. I want to know how it all turns out!
Lo0pster chapter 51 . 3/20/2013
great work so far, hope the rest of the translation occurs soon :D
rowan.catara chapter 50 . 3/2/2013
Grooming cats makes them shed less, and cats shed more when they've been in the sun, triggering their moulting reflex. If you're really having trouble, put a pillowcase on the cushion. 3

And my condolences on the passing of Hermione. It sounds terrible, but when I had to put my cat down, I cried harder than I did at the death of my dad. But I knew it was the last act of kindness I could give. Their affection is unceasing, so when it comes to repaying it, it has to be done. Know that people are thinking of you.
rowan.catara chapter 49 . 3/2/2013
Yeah, I tend to knit my own cats too, lol. I'm really loving this story and don't want it to end. Thank you so much for the work you've put in, and the courage you had to share it with us. (And thanks, Raewhit!)
rowan.catara chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
Awww, what a great end to a chapter! :-D
rowan.catara chapter 43 . 3/1/2013
Glad I'm not the only Billy Joel addict.. 3
rowan.catara chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Lol. I'm glad Harry's reunion with the Weasleys went well! And Harry having a home at the Manor just made me tear up. :-)
rowan.catara chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
That was amazing (I'm running out of words to tell you how much this affected me.)
rowan.catara chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Oh, lovely! Wonderful! :-D
rowan.catara chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
That was an amazing chapter! I loved that Harry is so capable, but he has someone to help him and support him. It's wonderful to read!
rowan.catara chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Haha! Voldesnort is really going to cop it now!
rowan.catara chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
That was brilliantly written. I had tears running down my face because of poor Harry. Been in that situation, where it's too much, and you just give up fighting. :-(
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »