Reviews for The Last Gift
LeSangRouge chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
wow amazing fic! loving it! hope you post more soon, you left it on such a cliffe hanger!
Dalou28 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Salut Keina,

Que de succès... tant en français qu'en anglais ! Je suis ravie pour toi !

Biz et vivement la suite !

Severussement vôtre, Dalou28
sernity1806 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
i loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
delete2011 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
He finally found out it was Harry!

Hope you update soon :)
sapphireseanymph chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
please, please, please update. this is a wonderful idea and i can't wait to see if will get back his memory (the cat is harry, right?) and i LOVE snape!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
You portray Snape very well! Poor kitty Harry he is defintely confused. PLEASE update SOON!
reader chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Yay, I'm so happy you updated.

I'd like to see more Cat and Potion Master interaction in future chapters (that are hopefully soon to come.)

keep going.
jsmartin02 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Great story, please keep writing.

Update often!
zafaran chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I like the story so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to your translator getting a chance to work on more stories. You're doing very well so far with the story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
hpfananita chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Nice start to your story, looking forward to more.
Dalou28 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Salut Keina,

Thank you for this great chapter from a fabulous story !

Severussement vôtre, Dalou28
Rose-Aislin chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Another lovely chapter! Poor Harry, knocking over the potions vial. I can't wait to read even more. Thanks for sharing this.
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
genuinely enjoyed so far. looking forward to the next chapter!
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I am so thrilled to see a translation for this story-I've been curious about it for quite some time, but my French is atrocious so it was a hopeless case.

Much enjoyed so far. Particular Snape's sense of humor (the Cat Who Lived! ha!)
charl1e chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
i'm so glad you are doing a translation, it is a very good story.

i'm sorry that i cant write in french, i hope you understand the respect i feel for you in devoting your time to this project.

keep writing _