Reviews for The Last Gift
Jente Bidernais chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
I really love this story...

The calm way you tell it etc.

But now Snape discovered that the cat is Harry...

Are things going to speed up?

I truly hope not!

Because this story helps me to relax beyond relaxing... It saves me the trouble of going to the Sauna. (And Sauna's are expensive, so you can't go EVERY day... Even if your mother pays.)

Keep it slow?

(I DO realize that you're translating it, so that you can't change it...)

(Not that you would just because I say so...)

I love your story!

Spork or Foon chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
Yay _ A new chapter and wonderful. I love how Snape slowly began to accept the cat and depend on it. I hope that he doesn't act to harshly to the poor boy, hope to see more soon!
NadaZilch chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Wonderfully written! Smooth and cozy and interesting and fun. I really love this story. You're even good with pacing the plot! :D Happy writing! Hope you have more time for it soon!
Eyeinthesky chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Nice to find a new jem. Always a bummer to run out of chapters, but - by putting you in my favorites so I don't miss one, I look forward to many more!
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Oh this chapter was so good. I loved reading about how Snape relaxes around Harry and even start a rapport with him. I love their routine and camaraderie. You are so good with conveying emotions and thoughts exactly as the characters feel them. You made me worry and hurt for Severus coming back worse each time. You made me smile at Harry's 'cat speak' and train of thoughts. And the ending, gah, talk about a cliffhanger. Anyways, another great chapter, thanx so much for updating, I look forward to reading more!
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
This was a fabulous chapter
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
HAHAHA! poor snape! he finds the cat is the Harry Potter. Please update soon!
mervoparkite chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
What a wonderful chapter. I love the cat/Snape interactions. I can just see Snape's bemused expression as Shadow takes his "shower" in the rain. LOL!

Now, will Snape realize that yelling at Shadow to change back to Potter won't work? He only turned back into our Harry when he felt completely safe and content.

Looking forward to your next update!
LunaSphere chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
much enjoyed. the close of this chapter in particular-Snape's realization, Shadow/Harry's transformation. wonderful.
Anna chapter 6 . 2/27/2008

Why do people always do this?

Cliffies are EVIL!
jen77 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
love it! post more soon!
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
that was asome. cant wait for more. so why did he turn back into a cat? was it because snape scared him?
fattoad chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
LenJade chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Oh! Mean! You left us not knowing Severus' reaction. He's never going to believe Harry isn't conscious as the cat. He's going to think Harry was playing him. He's going to be pissed that Harry put him through so much. And Cat is so not going to understand. That's going to suck so bad. I'm really nervous and hope it works out. They need each other!
Cyllaenoi chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Uh oh... That is not how I'd hoped Snape would realize that his cat, nice name by the way, was Harry. He's not going to scream and yell, is he?
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »