Reviews for The Last Gift
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
that was asome. cant wait for more. so why did he turn back into a cat? was it because snape scared him?
fattoad chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Brilliant!
LenJade chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Oh! Mean! You left us not knowing Severus' reaction. He's never going to believe Harry isn't conscious as the cat. He's going to think Harry was playing him. He's going to be pissed that Harry put him through so much. And Cat is so not going to understand. That's going to suck so bad. I'm really nervous and hope it works out. They need each other!
Cyllaenoi chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Uh oh... That is not how I'd hoped Snape would realize that his cat, nice name by the way, was Harry. He's not going to scream and yell, is he?
Elementalmoon chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Awesome! I'm so glad that Harry was revealed, though I'm sure he is still confused. Great job1 Until the next time!
Coffee chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Great chapter! I love this story! Please update again soon!
LeSangRouge chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
wow amazing fic! loving it! hope you post more soon, you left it on such a cliffe hanger!
Dalou28 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Salut Keina,

Que de succès... tant en français qu'en anglais ! Je suis ravie pour toi !

Biz et vivement la suite !

Severussement vôtre, Dalou28
sernity1806 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
i loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
delete2011 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
He finally found out it was Harry!

Hope you update soon :)
sapphireseanymph chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
please, please, please update. this is a wonderful idea and i can't wait to see if will get back his memory (the cat is harry, right?) and i LOVE snape!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
You portray Snape very well! Poor kitty Harry he is defintely confused. PLEASE update SOON!
reader chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Yay, I'm so happy you updated.

I'd like to see more Cat and Potion Master interaction in future chapters (that are hopefully soon to come.)

keep going.
jsmartin02 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Great story, please keep writing.

Update often!
zafaran chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I like the story so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to your translator getting a chance to work on more stories. You're doing very well so far with the story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »