Reviews for The Last Gift
pulmicort7 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Oh snap, Sev was so close to figuring it out! Ah but that makes the plot even better. I love how Harry tries to pretend that it wasn't him who broke the vial and how Severus is not at all fooled. Hilarious! Thanx for another great chapter!
NadaZilch chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Thanks for the update! Silly Severus, right under your nose. I do hope he develops at least a fondness for the cat. What were Lily and the rest thinking? Happy writing! :)
GalynSolo chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
I can't wait till Snape figures out that Harry is the cat! *snickers uncontrollably*
mervoparkite chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Another wonderful chapter!

I know you said you are having trouble with translating, but you are doing a marvelous job. Your story line is so creative I am really enjoying it.

I only wish I could offer some help. But, my 2 years of high school french, 20 years ago, is so out of practice that I can barely translate "bonjour" into "hello" and the little I do remember has been so tainted by the spanish I picked up working in the schools in Texas that I tend to trip up and use spanish words half of the time. Oh well, keep up the good work.

voyagemaiden chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Very good chapter! I'm excited to see where the plot will take us. I wish you luck with translating the story. Can't wait for more!
frodogenic chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Heheh. Delightful. Alas, poor Severus, the man is going to drop dead of a heart attack at some point in this story, methinks. Don't worry about the translation. It reads extremely well. I never would have guessed you weren't a native English speaker.
Cyllaenoi chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Harry doesn't remember anything? Aw... I hope he's gonna be okay... It's kinda silly how he's trying to act like a cat but having difficulties. Question: Why hasn't Hermione said anything about the bracelet she sent him? I mean, that only sounds like VERY important information!
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
that was so cool. so when does snape find out he really has potter with him? and when does harry get his memorys back? good story keep up the good work.
Jen77 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Why don't you go to the website babel fish. It will translate things for you. I love your story.
Pandora5002002 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Very good plot and good written story.

I enjoy it much. I hope, you update soon.
Coffee chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Please update again soon!
mervoparkite chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Great story so far!

I had to laugh, even if the others at the meeting didn't seem to like Snape's little grin-He SHOULD have offered the "cat"! I wonder if anyone would have put 2 and 2 together and gotten 4(animagus)

Looking forward to your next update.
Rebel's Logic chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Good work. I will continue to help you with it with RaeWhit
zafaran chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
This is a interesting story, and your translators have done wonderful work on it. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Rose-Aislin chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
This is a very promising beginning to your fic. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »