Reviews for The Last Gift
Rose-Aislin chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Another lovely chapter! Poor Harry, knocking over the potions vial. I can't wait to read even more. Thanks for sharing this.
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
genuinely enjoyed so far. looking forward to the next chapter!
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I am so thrilled to see a translation for this story-I've been curious about it for quite some time, but my French is atrocious so it was a hopeless case.

Much enjoyed so far. Particular Snape's sense of humor (the Cat Who Lived! ha!)
charl1e chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
i'm so glad you are doing a translation, it is a very good story.

i'm sorry that i cant write in french, i hope you understand the respect i feel for you in devoting your time to this project.

keep writing _
Annie Elliott chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
It s great! I love your story! Please update asap:)
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
I love the idea of your fic! I can't wait for more! :D
applesollie chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
I like it. So how long until you let the Cat out of the bag, so to speak.
shiftyless chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Neat. House cat Harry awesome
firefly5151 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
I really love this. You're doing great with the translation. There are a few things wrong, but I can read it fine. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
pinecone.girl chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
oh very good! love it. kudos
H2Ogirl chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Thank you for your story. It is well done and I enjoy reading it.
pulmicort7 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Oh snap, Sev was so close to figuring it out! Ah but that makes the plot even better. I love how Harry tries to pretend that it wasn't him who broke the vial and how Severus is not at all fooled. Hilarious! Thanx for another great chapter!
NadaZilch chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Thanks for the update! Silly Severus, right under your nose. I do hope he develops at least a fondness for the cat. What were Lily and the rest thinking? Happy writing! :)
GalynSolo chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
I can't wait till Snape figures out that Harry is the cat! *snickers uncontrollably*
mervoparkite chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Another wonderful chapter!

I know you said you are having trouble with translating, but you are doing a marvelous job. Your story line is so creative I am really enjoying it.

I only wish I could offer some help. But, my 2 years of high school french, 20 years ago, is so out of practice that I can barely translate "bonjour" into "hello" and the little I do remember has been so tainted by the spanish I picked up working in the schools in Texas that I tend to trip up and use spanish words half of the time. Oh well, keep up the good work.

V.