Reviews for The Slytherin Hufflepuff
Chibis Unleashed chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Stayed up way too late reading this. Only got two hours of sleep and I'mma blame this fic a little bit for that. I loved the friendship dynamics here! Albus is a beautiful hufflepuff. Gotta admit I was hoping for more hufflepuff antics, but the focus was never really far enough away for that, and that's okay because the star of the fic wasn't the House.

I am left wondering where Lucius is? Really, I just want more of this world.

Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
A rather nasty thing to do to Ell, but then, Malfoys have never actually been very forgiving people.

I loved both of these stories. You intertwined them well and I was never bored from repeating a scene. A lovely job.
Sydney fox chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
How have I missed this awesome fic! Can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying it! Love me so t engage drama and jealousy :D thank you for writing this !
mf9676 chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
Love this story!
Beeswax chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
Bloody fantastic
Beeswax chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I am smelling hints of Drarry and I am liking it.
Beautiful Feather chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Tah-Dah! Thanks for another great story!

Beautiful Feather chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Ho ho ho ... things are getting interesting

Beautiful Feather chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
Not sad stuff again.. why .. whhy?

Beautiful Feather chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
This makes up for the sad chapter that I have had to endure. Plus the hasty handjob in a closet between classes is the whole point of a school day fanfic!

Beautiful Feather chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
The poor thing! This made me so anxious.. I have to keep reading though.

I hope Draco isn't involved in this pureblood group.

Beautiful Feather chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
This made me really sad, I know there are a million chapters still, so I assume things do get better.

Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise?

Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I love stories where the boys kids are involved! I feel like I have already read this one, but I don't care and will do it again.

Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
I dont reveiw things often (horrible of me, i know but im pazy and vefore i can reveiw im usually always pressing the next chapter button) but i had to say I LOVE THIS STORY. Scorp aslytherin in hufflepuff clothe and the friendship with Albus. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT