Reviews for The Slytherin Hufflepuff
SusannahMalfoy chapter 11 . 5/24
Epic! Though more adventure than I usually go for. Well, it was worth it after all, because YOU wrote it.
Articuno chapter 11 . 4/30
Scorpius is scary as fuck. Great fic. :)
bruh chapter 11 . 4/24
As long as their dads don't get married
Coalesced chapter 11 . 4/6
Aww shucks this is finished? But i was hoping for some Drarry :-(
But still, loved this. It was such a cute story
Isolde Moonstone chapter 11 . 3/5
Oh my... This is one of the best post-DH fanfics I have ever stumbled on. Please tell me it's not finished yet! It would be a crime to leave it like this.
leprekan187 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
i forgot how much I adored this story. glad I stumbled across it again
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
it was amazing...I am glad albus got his happy ending...I really wanted to know what exactly was going on in score's mind a bit in detail because it seemed like he had made Al his lap dog (or like mentioned, his personal house elf) in the beginning and I kinda hated it!
Fredou26 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
I looooved your fanfic!
It was different and brilliant! The relation between Albus and Scorpius was pretty strange at first, but it finished so well.

Well done!
Fredou26.
Tarabiscotea chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I've always heard about you, The Incredible Cheryl Dyson and her amazing stories. Your incredible talent, your exatraordinary imagination, your everything concerning Harry Potter and the fanfiction in general. I read slash fanfictions about Harry Potter not for quite long now, so first of all i read the french ones. And now, i read the english ones. And oh my, that's incredibly better. And you... I realy am not disapointed about your reputation. You are a gift on this site, and i'm gonna read the 122 (already read some) stories you have written, even if it's gonna take me one year. Sorry for my orthograph, it's really easier to read and translate english to french than the other way! Have a nice evening, and, to be sure, be prepared to have 122 reviews soon... Kisses
jupimako chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
And then you go and write the story from the other pair's pov!? You're the best.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
wow
i absolutely love this
MaiaAlcippe chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Yay! I must admit that I was distraught when the two boys were fighting because of the girlfriends. This was fantastic to read.
rachel chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
This was really good. Im usually dissapointed by the kiddo fics but this one kept me very interested although the ending was somewhat abrupt i thought
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Why doesn't anyone in fanfic put people in prison for attempted murder, attempted rape, actual beatings, etc.?
TheThreeMarchHar chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Oh Lord, that was bloody fantastic! I'm a little sad that it ended so abruptly (what, no epilogue?). Thanks for the great read!