Reviews for The Slytherin Hufflepuff
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
You're amazing. This doesn't say that it has been completed, though. Are you planning on continuing it? That would be fantastic. Either way, I'm adding this to my favourites list. Brilliantly well done.
TJ chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Alright, I have to admit, I'm one of those people who's a terrible reviewer - ie. it never happens. But your stories always give me such a laugh, and I've been waiting for someone else to express their displeasure at that godawful epilogue - so I thought you were well deserving of all the praise you can get.

So, honestly? I had the giggles so badly when I discovered they were both going into hufflepuff - it's brilliant. And your writing is always wonderful. A cookie if you update!
jinjin9208 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
it seems I'm going to be brothering you a lot.

Lol.

LunaSky chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
squee! keep updating here! :D:D

-LunaSky
Noslash chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hi Cheryl, Great story - absolutely loved it! Now you just have to give us more Slytherin Gryffindor - you left us hanging on that one! Argh! :-)

Sharon
Feromone chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I so love this story, Score is actually taking care of Al a bit in this, taking him under his wing (or is that just me?) anyway harry and draco was a bit intens even if it was just for 5 sec but I saw there were more chapters so I'll just have to wait and see
Katia Dashwood chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
What an amusing attack on that silly epilogue! You've nailed a child's tone for Albus with, "La la la, I can’t hear you. It never really worked, though, not unless you stuck your fingers into your ears at the same time. And Al’s father’s hands were clenched into fists."
kazfeist chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow! I really, really liked this, CD! Really! D
Paddywaddy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
(wiggles round in her seat) that was adorable!
starfloater chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Love the story of course..but I thought Scorpius had dark hair?
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49