Reviews for Shattered Remains
Whovi Hood chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That was so painful. I'm crying now. You just killed half of my OTP. But since my reviews are never just my emotions, I must say it was very well written, it was a little confusing at the beginning as to who was narrating the story. But over all it was very good. But still it was painful, and sad, and WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?
mogi93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Gosh, this was heartbreaking. I'm crying right now! But it was wonderful, really, I loved every bit of it. Great work!
lolleey chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
:'( NO!

P.S. amazing fic!
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Deary deary deary Becky, you have made me cry again...

Tchuh.

You shouldn't write this stuff, you know that I have emotional attatchments to Will and Djaq... *Sob*

It's not FAIR... why do the good always have to die young? *SobSob*

Apart from that random jibberish, it was beautiful and amazing and I would expect no less. Fantabulous.

But still... *Sob*

It says here that I need to write a "well rounded critique", and all I can say is that you should really stop killing those two... you know full well that they are a part of me!

But then again, you didn't know that I had finally given in to Rachel and signed up here...

Still.

Blimmin brilliant, absolutely blimmin brilliant.
LittleMissSparkles chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Omg that is so sad. Love the story it was so well written. I cannot imagine Djaq without Will.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
GHA! POOR DJAQ AND WILL!

sob . . . The Spirit
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED WILL! HOW COULD YOU!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was sad...
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aww... Poor Djaq! That was one great story! Actually had me crying!
elly32 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
WHY?

Why did you kill him:(

It was so sad, but still beautiful:)

Really touching!

Great job!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
The comment that Will lay in a bed of wood, which he himself had made was touching. This was a nice piece and I look forward to more from you, whether written in chemistry or not.

~~Zaedah
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
A touching tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.