Reviews for The Slytherin Gryffindor
Herondale18 chapter 4 . 9/22
Most of your stories are all hot, but I love the mix of hot and sweet. Also, the idea of them being adults and their kids being friends is great.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 10 . 5/25
So now I read the other part of the story. On what a ride you took me! Brilliantly done. Not only that I love your style of writing, all the more that you always come up with good new plots that keep me on edge.
Thank you so much AGAIN for great fanfiction!
Articuno chapter 10 . 4/30
Articuno chapter 2 . 4/28
King of Hufflepuff. LOL.
bruh chapter 10 . 4/23
Nice besides the whole fathers dating and sons dating. just kinda weird. like if their dads get married they become brothers who shag? Uh yeah makes it confusing
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh my...there had better be a good explanation for this
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm unsure if Draco is seriously into him or he just wants to fuck him for the hell of it.
tat5934 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Wow! That was hot!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Great shock for poor Harry! Fortunately Draco is here for him :-)
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Very interesting!
leprekan187 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
had to find this one to finish it off :) still lovin' your stories :P
ShadeWarrior chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
shelielaff chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Just want to say I loved that I read the al and scorp one first and loved it then read this and even though I knew what was going to happen I just couldn't put it down. Gonna make my way through the rest of your stuff now. Thanks for two brilliant stories. :)
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Love it! So awesome.
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Why are your stories so amazingly good?! Stupid real life cutting into my reading time. sometimes I'm really really happy to be an insomniac.