Reviews for The Slytherin Gryffindor
PenguinGirl94 chapter 10 . 4/29
I really liked all versions of this story.. but I wanted to mention a bit that kept bothering me. In the "Slytherin Hufflepuffs" you mention repeatedly about them (Scorpius and Albus) being Slytherins at heart in the Hufflepuff house. Yes that makes sense, title and all. Never do you mention Albus as an inner Gryffindor. The hat didn't even want to place him in the house of the lions. It was Slytherin or perhaps Ravenclaw. Yet in this story you mention 2 maybe 3 times how Albus has this inner Gryffindor part to him or how he's a lion at heart. Just because he gained some stubborness/act first think later attitude from Harry doesn't mean he has the heart of Gryffindor. To an extent he didn't usually 'jump without looking' not as bad as Harry used to at least... Albus got together with Parkinson out of spite/payback for Score's obliviousness not merely as a random decision. (The payback bit, seems rather Slytherin of him..) I suppose he may have some traits.. but Gryffindor is not the only house that can have brave or brash members... (I always though Zaharias Smith of Hufflepuff was pretty brash/obnoxious..) so I don't agree with the contradiction of Albus being an inner lion in these stories. You can't have it both ways, and the hat said flat out no to Gryffindor.
lu-chan101 chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Thisis story is just so amazing *-*
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Wonderful story, well written as always. I only found it a little hard to know how much time had passed between the chapters. how old are Scorpius and Albus when this story ends? Was I supposed to read this story parallel to the one about them, mixing the chapters?
Anyway, excellent story, thank you.
Herondale18 chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Most of your stories are all hot, but I love the mix of hot and sweet. Also, the idea of them being adults and their kids being friends is great.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
So now I read the other part of the story. On what a ride you took me! Brilliantly done. Not only that I love your style of writing, all the more that you always come up with good new plots that keep me on edge.
Thank you so much AGAIN for great fanfiction!
Articuno chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Cute!
Articuno chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
King of Hufflepuff. LOL.
bruh chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Nice besides the whole fathers dating and sons dating. just kinda weird. like if their dads get married they become brothers who shag? Uh yeah makes it confusing
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Oh my...there had better be a good explanation for this
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I'm unsure if Draco is seriously into him or he just wants to fuck him for the hell of it.
tat5934 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Wow! That was hot!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Great shock for poor Harry! Fortunately Draco is here for him :-)
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Very interesting!
leprekan187 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
had to find this one to finish it off :) still lovin' your stories :P