Reviews for Illegitimate Love
Write Your Wrongs chapter 3 . 9/12/2023
Dumbass coulda gone to anyone else for advice but you made him go to Sasuke? Bad writing.
Rubberization chapter 1 . 9/8/2023
I wish people wouldn't spoil shit so blatantly like the two jarheads before me. On mobile the reviews show up pretty much directly below the story cover. I'll still read it but c'mon guys, could ya not?
Lawnmower chapter 13 . 7/5/2023
this was beautiful. tho i wish tenten didn't die, that was sad.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2023
OMG, you could’ve let her live. Had me crying my eyes out but it’s a beautiful ending to the story except for the part where Tenten died ya’know
Candice Carter6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2023
I enjoyed the story.
Lonty Arbalest chapter 13 . 11/18/2022
Fuck Sad Ending :( I am Dissapointed Because Tenten Death
But I Enjoy Reading it
grimme chapter 13 . 8/27/2022
damn your evil...
besides death not being as instantaneous as you depicted unless its heart failure and tsunade having her checked for that the only logical explanation would be hinata having a hand in that bad luck and is waiting for him to get over his grief and guilt to make a move.
Pixie Duck chapter 13 . 3/13/2022
Trash.

Not only you kill Tenten for no fucking reason, but you hint that Naruto will end up with psycho bitch, Hinata?

Whole thing is just one giant bait.
The cubic king chapter 13 . 11/29/2021
D:
ChineseChung chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
Telling you right now this is a really good story but it DOES NOT have a happy ending. This left me feeling depressed, good read bad ending.
blazing gigs 72 chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Great story very few fanfics are written this well. Also you didn't hate on sasuke and were objective. Sauske ia the stories hiddn mvp and the end was good. You had a few inconsistencies and you did my girl Hinata dirty but overall 5 stars
Uzumaki spiral chapter 12 . 8/30/2021
I read this 7 years ago sheesh. Had to reread again!
anonymouse47 chapter 13 . 8/8/2021
Awwwwwwww
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2021
I regret reading this sad story but it did kinda have a happy ending still I’m now depressed from reading this fanfic
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2021
The best naruten story ever.
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »