Reviews for Illegitimate Love
supersaiyandrizzy9000 chapter 4 . 8/26
You made naruto look like to much of a pussy
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 8/24
Coming back to the story almost a decade later and it still one of the most decent Naruto Tenten stories I've read.

I appreciate the fact that you didn't have to alter a bunch of history to make it work. You took a possible situation based on what we knew in the manga at the time and made a relationship between them steadily grow.

What gets at me about that ending though is not what happened to Tenten, but the fact that Hinata is watching their kid. Regardless of any reconciliation, you can't come back from what she did in my opinion. She legit tried to Kill Tenten because of some overblown sense of ownership concerning Naruto. While a lot of things were out of character for a lot of characters, after finding out about that from Hanabi, she would not have been able to come within 500 feet of me (if I was him) for the rest of our natural lives. Let alone my child.
Mokkel chapter 13 . 7/24
it's like clannad all over again!
iStyx chapter 1 . 7/21
Well, I liked first chapter, but, fortunately for me, I've read reviews for the last one. I'd like to give my regards to reviewers, they saved my time from reading this shit.

Author, you should add "Tragedy" as the main genre, 'cause, you know, not all of the readers are 12-13 emo teens who like to read such crap.
anonymous chapter 13 . 7/7
Curse you, Fuckhead!
I hate the ending.
anonymous chapter 13 . 7/7
Fuck! I hate the ending!
This really beautiful story about Naruto and Tenten i ever read even the ending is sad..
FA91 chapter 13 . 6/20
"Nana-chan, if you ever find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, don't hesitate to tell him that you love him. Make sure you tell him as many times as you can, even if it feel like you hate him at the time. It doesn't always end up like it does in the movies;if you wait too late, you'll just end up regretting that you didn't say it sooner like I do." My heart clenched at those words. Great job
Elarmi chapter 13 . 6/14
A really good story, Just à little too sad for my taste but the Best Narutoxtenten i've read !
SubSidium chapter 13 . 5/27
On my what seems like billionth reread of this, i still love this story, even with the ending which always yanks on my heart strings. Fantastic job
justin.jossart chapter 13 . 5/9
Wow. What a shitty ending.

If you're going to write a syory with such a forced tragic ending, do the following:
A) Make it realistic. Seriously? A kunoichi dying in childbirth, regardless of circumstances is out there. With Tsunade, Shizune and Sakura delivering? Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

B) Label it as a TRAGEDY genre, so some of us don't have to read your emo crap.

Thanks for wasting a good hour of my life.

Dick.
ShadowEspioFan1 chapter 13 . 4/25
Sniff...sniff that is heartwretching dude you wrote this so well (didn't care for the sex scenes) but my god this ending made my eyes become a waterfall.

To have a happy ending, sacrifices must be made after all.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 13 . 4/14
*Heartbroken wails fill the review section*
LJoL chapter 1 . 3/28
I loved the first chapter!

... up until they started to get drunk.

At that point they started talking OOC like a pair of wasted American lower class teenagers wanting to prove they were adults with their 'gangsta' word usage. I am now debating whether to keep reading this story or giving it up as a lost cause.
evans16 chapter 13 . 3/25