Reviews for Illegitimate Love
Mano de paja chapter 13 . 1/15
hijo de puta, como pudiste matar a tenten, maldito bastardo, chupa pija, ojala alguien te mate y venda tu cuerpo a algunos mendigos para que violen tu cadaver y luego te den de comer a los perros
Valiryo chapter 6 . 1/3
was liking the story but this naruto's weird obsession with sakura is really irking to me.. and after reading a couple of reviews, i'm glad i'm not going any further.
TSUL chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
I hate you for killing Ten-Ten and making Naruto end up with psycho Hinata.
AmusedLight chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Brotha

Your story is very good, emotional and one of a kind.
AJGuardian chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
My god. I just read the latest reviews for the story. I cant believe people are asking for a fourteenth chapter. Comprehension skills lacking...i must say.

Its called an epilogue for a reason people!
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Okay, knowing what I do now. Canon Naruto would have been able to save Tenten. No questions asked. The ending in the second to last chapter would never have to happen. But of course...this is how the story goes. It's an old one.
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
Doooodge bitch, get out the way! Get out the way, bitch, get out the way!
-Picolo

its sad but good
rsthrh chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
so amazing
KingKaze chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This fic...This fic got to me. I must say, "Bravo." I've always been a sucker for NaruTen fics. The fact that I could paint a solid picture in my head of every scene from combat, to the lemons, and even to the tragedy. It just goes to show how well it was put together. The ending really messed me up though, I had the same profound reaction as in "Of Mice and Men", leaving me with misty eyes that took me a minute or two to realize that I had. Once again, splendid work!
supersaiyandrizzy9000 chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
You made naruto look like to much of a pussy
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Coming back to the story almost a decade later and it still one of the most decent Naruto Tenten stories I've read.

I appreciate the fact that you didn't have to alter a bunch of history to make it work. You took a possible situation based on what we knew in the manga at the time and made a relationship between them steadily grow.

What gets at me about that ending though is not what happened to Tenten, but the fact that Hinata is watching their kid. Regardless of any reconciliation, you can't come back from what she did in my opinion. She legit tried to Kill Tenten because of some overblown sense of ownership concerning Naruto. While a lot of things were out of character for a lot of characters, after finding out about that from Hanabi, she would not have been able to come within 500 feet of me (if I was him) for the rest of our natural lives. Let alone my child.
Mokkel chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
it's like clannad all over again!
iStyx chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Well, I liked first chapter, but, fortunately for me, I've read reviews for the last one. I'd like to give my regards to reviewers, they saved my time from reading this shit.

Author, you should add "Tragedy" as the main genre, 'cause, you know, not all of the readers are 12-13 emo teens who like to read such crap.
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »