Reviews for Illegitimate Love
Deleque chapter 13 . 8/1
I'm caught between wanting to thank you for the story and wanting to punch you in the face for killing off Tenten. Would both be fine with you?

But really, I just have a bittersweet feeling in my chest. I didn't cry, but I feel strangely empty. Something like that. Good writing. Good writing.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 4 . 8/1
Ha! Much more believable than the stupid NaruHina pairing Kishimoto tried to do in the movie.

I understand he went for the whole Disney approach to the relationship, but it was so...bland. But hamfisted at the same time, like even he couldn't believe that they belonged together but tried really hard to making it work.
Sondergaard chapter 1 . 7/31
Just read the whole story in one go. I really liked it, very rare story that moved me. one of the better storys on fanfic for sure. Thank you.
spyderslicer chapter 13 . 7/24
Well fuck you.

Downloaded this and took it all in, in one sitting. Tears pricking at my eyes and I just felt the need to log on and say fuck you lol.

An amazing story and now one of the few I can say has graced my 'made me cry like a bitch' list. Good in the spelling and grammar department (not perfect, but definitely good).

The story was (until approaching the end) a good mix of comedy and drama. I spent time rotating between laughing my tits off, getting happy at watching a roller coaster romance and making dumb quips aloud about 'passive aggressive bullshit' is how I believe I put it.

Definitely pulled the rug out from me with the twist. When the solution seemed to come in I said aloud 'deus ex machina bullshit'. Only to have you pull the mat out from under me, roll it up and start whacking me with it like it was a cricket bat and then just when I start to think things might be heading towards fine, you put your heel to my neck and right when I gasp for air you stick the mat so far down my throat it comes out my ass.

I kept hoping that maybe there would be some silly turnaround in the epilogue, hoping for the cheesiness of something like Hot Fuzz to be what you were working towards. Nope. Which in turn just made the tears piss me off more lol.

I would give me legs to have had a happy ending. This was not the kind of ending I want to have seared into my head right before I head off the bed.

10/10

Good luck in your future projects, (hopefully they won't all have as gut wrenching an ending) have a good one.

P.S don't take the 'fuck you' thing too seriously, it is there for comic effect and because this story hit me right in the belly button.

Hunter C. Creed
GoonerArsenal chapter 13 . 7/23
How could you let her die? :'(
cathyscloud9 chapter 13 . 6/24
wow i really liked the story but really didn't like that Tenten died...I know it was part of the story and was intended to be that way but it really made me sad. Thanks for writing!
KingKiger chapter 13 . 6/5
This went from funny down on your luck, find love cute, to dark and disturbing, with a downright depressing ending, The Epilogue slightly makes up for that. I thoroughly enjoyed the beginning, except for the psychotic Hinata moments, but the left turn in the latter half felt wrong and unnecessary. Not saying killing Tenten was bad, but how you executed it was.
SomeDamn Author chapter 13 . 6/2
Read the whole thing just now.

I want to say that you are very talented. It played out with just the right sense of humor, sadness, joy, everything. The dialogues were perfect, the characterization was spot-on.

And most of all, I enjoyed SO much, reading this.

I hope you'll write many more fanfiction, and may your virtual pen never run out of ink.
Hellsingsoildier ash evildead chapter 13 . 5/27
Beautfiul story. I cried at the ending of Chapter 12. A very well done story.
My heart just shattered
Ultrus Prime chapter 13 . 5/8
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was very interesting.
Kawaii..
ElEskimo chapter 13 . 4/20
If you are still writing, I just want you to know that i'm very thankful that you took the time to write this. It was really well thought out even though the ending was a little disappointing and saddening. Thanks once again and good luck with your future!
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 13 . 4/12
Nooooo, you killed of Tenten!
Char2335 chapter 13 . 4/4