Reviews for Illegitimate Love
Haircarekit chapter 13 . 12/7/2020
Wtf dude, tented didn't deserve that
ankur2005 chapter 13 . 10/9/2020
Great story! I really loved it! And ending was super awesome! Keep up with the food work Jetslinger
ankur2005 chapter 13 . 10/9/2020
Uncle Dork chapter 13 . 10/8/2020
AHHHHHHHH, I haven't like this since Clannad. For real though this is 100% in my top three fears for life, having my wife die giving birth to my child it would break me as a person. But I digress it was a nice story
monsterkillers124 chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
this was a great story but sad ending
Kage-Shino chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
She'd look just like Tsunade.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 5/17/2020
Ok, as much as I didn't like her personality, it was still really sad to see Tenten die T.T At least she was able to hold her daughter and name her before she passed.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
I really don't like this Tenten. The writing is phenomenal, but her personality just absolutely sucks. She literally raped Naruto (using force and coercion after he specifically said no) and she's using guilt to make him comply with her wishes. She's using him as a f***ing slave and not even remotely thinking of his feelings. Then everyone else (other than Hinata) is putting all of the blame on him and beating the shit out of him!

Rant over. Sorry, this isn't meant as a flame, I just needed to let that out :)
Cinquareus chapter 13 . 5/13/2020
FUUCKKKKK
The tears man, they won't stop comin'
gh chapter 13 . 4/27/2020
Sad, but great
ThR1992 chapter 13 . 3/30/2020
Son of a bitch, because shit you killed her, depress me unhappy miserable
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2020
How did you manage to make everyone so unlikeable?
Kingkong101 chapter 12 . 1/6/2020
This sucks
nikki nein chapter 4 . 11/4/2019
lee this is unyouthful of you
nikki nein chapter 4 . 11/4/2019
oh my neji has a love rival. who had gotten juvia into neji's head
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »