Reviews for Illegitimate Love
Zaid97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Wow... (*_*)
jc21.jordan chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
I for real Love this story NaruTen is now one of my Favorite Pairings Thx to you
If you want to make the ending really touching if you had the Spirit of Tenten watching Naruto and their daughter nearby with a smile on her face as she disappears back into the Afterlife that's what I was hoping
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2018
Sobbing rn
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 13 . 10/13/2018
I've never read a NarutoxTenten fic so amazing and heart touching. I personally believe that this fic contains many life lessons which I was not aware of. Like most of your readers Jetslinger, I didn't like its ending but that doesn't change the fact of the story's quality, potential and enjoyment! Thank you so much for writing such an awesome fic of this pair! I enjoyed it to the fullest. What magnificent twists and plots you created!
Eerie Enigma chapter 13 . 9/24/2018
Again, I know you aren't reading this, so this is pretty much for whoever finds it as much as it is for you.

This being one of your first creations, I can see much more improvement in your Melody story. Quality aside, a tragic ending was not in my calculations when I started this, but it's still better shit than Faulkner, cousins.

Big 'ol pat on my back for choosing to read the story before going straight to the reviews. Yeesh. Spoiler Mountain much?
Squid the God chapter 13 . 9/22/2018
Yeah fuck you for that ending
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
You took Naruto and turned it into a Korean melodrama. You ruined most of the characters you introduced in the story and made TenTen actually not have an abortion. You tried to take how most people would act to these situation in real life and apply them to the time and people in Naruto. Doesn't work. The ending was the only decent thing about this story. You tried to write a good story and used a rare-pair. I respect that, but you ruined this shit so bad.
brodylopa chapter 13 . 8/24/2018
... The ending was the most disappointing thing i have read I liked the book until the last two chapters
Dexter-83 chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
the depth of this makes my heart throb. I wish we have more Naruto loyal writers out there. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to write a story but the message it conveys touches hearts. It touched mine, I have never been a good boyfriend I know that my girl knows it but still she loves me through thick and thin. After reading this regret filled my heart, I don't know if I am the best that can be out there for her but from now on I will act the best I can. I really appreciate your story and the effort you put into it. Thank you
Chue19 chapter 7 . 6/25/2018
Awwww that's was so sweet when she said I'm glad your the father
VampireDraken chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
A sad but good story, second time reading and the ending always gets me into tears.
Wulfee chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Damn, wasn’t fun to read this last chapter. Very much an emotional low blow, but one that the story is much better off with.
Happy endings don’t always happen, a lot of the times the ending is miserable and dark.
Naruto lost tenten, that carries emotional weight, makes your story way more memorable. But he still has his daughter, a silver lining amongst the gloomy clouds.

All in all well done mate. Was an enjoyable journey, thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2018
This was pretty great. I mean Tenten dying was beyond awful, but it was a fantastic story overall. Thank you
Dudeman1397 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Is this the only good NarutoxTenten story on this site?
Filing chapter 13 . 5/31/2018
Fuck you for making me cry, I hate you, but i cant deny it was a damn good story! But i still hate you!
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »