Reviews for Illegitimate Love
XxUnconsciousxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
lol

imagine them in the mornig

awesome story yes
Mental Productions chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
HOLY-

(the rest of my rant was cut off by a convenient train)

-MONKEY!
Fox-Sama chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
WOW good story so fare I cant wait for more. although getting pregnant this soon into the story I don't know
Haraio chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Mwehehehe, she's pregnant

Really, I kinda saw it coming, but I was still (pleasantly) surprised. Tenten and Naruto are a couple I've never even considered before, but now I see that they kinda fit together

Like with your other stories, excellently written, and you really have a knack for describing their personalities very nicely Keep up the good work!

Haraio
Kadessor chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
interesting, i like it continue please
realeza chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
argh! cliffhanger no! please update soon!
Tama Saga chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Avoiding Uzumaki Naruto proved to be the most difficult thing she'd ever had to do in her life.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Your layout is a bit unclear.

Avoiding Naruto over a day? (This is what the wording implies)

Avoiding Naruto over a few days? ("She hadn't been feeling too well for the past couple of days." Most believable, if you look at the followup.)

Avoiding Naruto over a few months? (She must have an ocean of patience to try avoiding Naruto for 2 months.)
TSBasilisk chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
The reactions of everyone should be interesting to see. I can easily see Lee attempting to maim Naruto for "defiling Tenten's youth", but what about others?
Raptor2001 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Naruto is daddy! i wonder Naruto 's reaction and Tsunade will laugh at naruto 's face ...poosible jiraya will work new novel "Weapson-girl and Ramen Guy in one night stand!" that is funny for me
JPMod chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Using the pregnant plot to get them together? I can already guess the plot will be Tenten seeking out Naruto to hurt him badly, they fall out for awhile, they end up somehow working together, and in the end they end up together.

Anyway, my thoughts had been this story would be alone the lines of them fighting, going on mission or doing something that has them talking and they end up realizing the other is not as bad as they thought.

So I await the next chapter of this story. Maybe you'll surprise me how the plot will be shape than the typical scenerio using the 'girl gets pregnant' plot.
CrazyTony chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
lmao, lmao she's PREGNANT dats some fucked up shit.i know ppl dat end up in thee same situation as .but wat will hinata think,when every body finds out dats where the fun u betta keep poastin
blazer-6 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
naruto tenten rules keep up the good work. do some sasuke sakura bashing they are assholes.
Blah-the-sixth chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
This is a pretty good drama. I cant wait to see what happens next chapter. You do a good job with the detail and making the characters sound and act believable.
Lotos-Eater chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I can't explain it... I just need there to be more of this story now please.

(Am laughing so hard.)
HeWhoWalksTheEarth chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
AN: As if you hadn't figured it out by around halfway through!

I'm just hoping this doesn't become trite and cliche. But I do suppose you already have the plot outline done. So you know where it's going.
1,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »