Reviews for Illegitimate Love
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Yay babies! Looking forward to next time.
Narutomaniac chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Hehehehehe she's pregnant hehehehe NARUTO"S GONNA BE A DADDY! I hope that they get together for the baby and then fall in love gradually.
SYStem-0 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
yay! A WELL-WRITTEN story for narutenten! halleluyah! (Sp?) (yes, its spelled wrong, but I don't feel like correcting it! XP)

-system0
dadude chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
wonder if she'll faint, what will narutos reaction be, heheh update soon
Jax chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Keep Writing!
crazyfoxdemon chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
i cant wait to see how tenten kills naruto! what's tsunade gonnado to him when she finds out? ero-sennin whould probably be proud of him or chapter i hope you update soon.
Marked For Deletion chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
HAHAHAHAH, poor naruto, tenten is gonna skin him alive,

Happy holidays
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
With all the drinking sex and vomit i completely forgot about sakura and sasuke, may they burn in acid.
jere7782 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
love the ending...

when will shizune learn its naruto's?

I can see so much pain and humor happening to naruto!

great stuff!
iluvmanga-andlemonfizz chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
i luv ur story very interesting its nice for a change from substanderd parings for once. Update Soon

#1 yaoi fangirl
serhoth chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Didn't really expect that. Nice job so far, look forward to reading more.
shadowphoenix143 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Wow, the morning after was a lot worse then I thought it was going to be. Now she is pregnant! I can't imagine her being very happy about it! You just HAD to leave it off there didn't you!

Great chapter, but since you decided to leave it off on a cliff hanger I sure hope you update soon!
the grey mage chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
just so you know, i have yet to see "knocked up" and till this is over, i will not.

also i did not get the sense of time that you put forth in this chapter. i mean i thought it was like a week later that the events occurred in this chapter. but months? and has no one else observed ten tens or narutos behavior? i mean i know shes a filler character, and hes kinda hated [still?] but for no one to notice... or was there no change. for some reason some of my female friends could tell when i first got laid. freaked me out.
Shtinke chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Awesome start man! I was worried about you having less time for MoF when you mentioned about writing another story, now it seems to me that my worries are completely unnecessary. As long as you keep 'em coming, I don't mind waiting.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I see a good story to start here with a baby in mind.
1,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »