Reviews for For Love of the Game
FourthWallBreaker chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
HA! I was looking for random stuff to read, and I found THIS! You've got me laughing my head off over here! ROFL!

I really, really like your Transformers works - especially when they're hilarious and happen to involve a pair of Weasly twins. You're really good at what you do, and I hope you keep right on going with it!
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
First of all: this fic and its brothers are awesome. Second: when Prime said 'oh Rivets', was he saying the equivalent of 'aw, nuts'?
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was awesome.
Prime Ranger chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Best fanfic ive read. Autobots and Decepticons playing Quiddich, what a riot. Ive been laughting all the way through it, just so funny, thinking about them making and riding broomsticks, all those collisions and the fights. I wasnt sure that a Transformers Harry Potter crossover would work, but it was much better than i originally expected, keep up the good work!
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
this series has me in stitches. Seriously, I haven't read anything this amazing in ages. Thank you for this delicious crack. :D
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I knew the Dinobots would get into it somehow! Loved that Swindle did such brisk business and actually came out ahead of Megatron! Also good that he paid Ron. Who else but Hagrid would even want to ref this match? Loved Grimlock calling him Squishy!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This one is my favorite so far! Transformers playing Quidditch...I honestly don't think anyone else would've thought of it. Nice job picking the players, especially Grimlock as a Beater.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
LOLOLOLOL LOVE THIS STORY! it was great.
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I have read this story about three times in the last week since I found it, and every time I laugh myself sick. I think I have a permanant stick in my side now. The fact that the Autobots were singin The Touch literally made me laugh until I cried, it was so incredibly funny. I am definetely favoriting this story, so I can re-read it again and again.

Keep writing! - Silverfire
Writergel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
BEST. QUIDDITCH MATCH. EVER!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Buahhahaha! XD Best Match EVER!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aw, you got to come out with more. If not could you tell which of your stories have more Fred, George and Sunstreaker and Sidesipe?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Lol. The madness continues. Keep writing.
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
okay, this? too damn funny! I can see Grimlock (one of my 5 fave 'bots) and Hatchet (another of my fave 5) being beaters! And Prime! "Oh rivets" indeed!

and threatening the 'cons with the Weasley twins if they tried something! love it!
Goeno chapter 1 . 6/12/2008