Reviews for The Mulberry Tree
jag finns inte chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
that was really good and very depressing, but still amazing. Kinda like romeo and juilet
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was so sad and romantic I almost cried that was wonderful keep up the good work(sobing)_
modestmousketeer chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
I cried when I read it the first time and I cried again after rereading it. Billie you are so awesome!

Madge
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
aw how sad and lovely kinda like Romeo and Juliet *shiney eye's glistening with tears*how sweet itz the saying not even death can seperate TRUE LOVE
Furu chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I really enjoyed this it was adorable! You got a parts of the plot from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" though, right? They put on a play in the play that has this plot. It was very good though I love SasuNaru/NaruSasu!
Fox Lily chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
-Sniffle-

I really loved your story ]

It brought a tear to my eye at the end, it was so beautifully written.

I loved the ending (even if you did say you kind if stole it XP)

Really well done ]
Orange Dive chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Wow. I saw the start of this story. It didn't look too appealing at first but I'm glad I tried it. I liked the english you used, it feels so sophisticated to me, so very English, rather than the Americanized version that I have to live with. And...from looking at your bio, I guess you do too, unless I have offended.. which I really didn't intend to.

Hmm, story was short and sweet and, I loved it. Might have been better longer, more background infomation or something - but it's perfectly fine without it. Ahh, theres more to say, but I think this had gone on for long enough. Good luck with writing, to er..all 4 of you? XD
FighterPrincess chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Um.

Yeah.

Pretty much motherfuckingwow.

Made me cry, pretty much.

Thanks
foldingcranes chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Nice! You based this story on the leyend of "Pyramus and Thisbe"!

And, I must say, you did a really, really good job. I mean, The story was touching and romantic and tragic and all that stuff while preserving the beginning of the original plotline and it was, just, you know, that special atmosphere that made me just melt.

Also, the original details and the ending were really well done, It was very pleasant to read. It was a good adaptation, congratulations.

PD: Sorry, english it's not my mother language so it's kind of... weird.
saphie1193 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
This was really good! Thank you for writing this.
knute314 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Second review!

Anyways, I read the first chapter of this fic and it sounded really good so I'm glad that I found it again. Great job and keep up the good work

*wishing the chapters were longer and an update would magically appear*
Laith chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Another lemon from the citrus writer herself. I can see where it was edited though. If I had done it, that wouldn't be a problem. Don't say it. I know. "I was going to let you do it, but you were sick and couldn't do anything and Tony told me to let him.." Yeah, I know what you were gonna say.

Other than my petty problem with it, you've published a rather copacetic fic if I do say so myself. Thought it was a shame that no one's reviewed it yet. So I figured I'd do it so you'll at least have something.

See ya later.

-Laith

p.s. Tell Madge to quit playing her shitty ass tricks on me. I know her real intent on the review she left me.