Reviews for Nobody Died
Lincolnthearcher chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Ya know... Myde could also be demyx's others saying.
Lincolnthearcher chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
What are you,a sadist with a kingdom hearts fetish? Jk.
Setosora77 chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
I am in love with your writing, seriously! It's so good, I've been sitting here for about 6 hours straight just reading away. keep on writing!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
I really, really, really like your oc. Okay, scrwe it, I LOVE her already. I don't know how I can so soon, but I do and obviously I've read other stories of yours with her in it, but she's so cool, quiet and mysterious. I like it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Okay, even for revenge I can't imagine Demyx drunk. XP I just can't! But what you wrote about was hilarious!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
That snowball fight was hilarious! Funny how the smallest of things can give you inspiration! Loved this chapter!~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
That is actually a very cute image to picture! But I think only Dem could teach an Assassin something like that. XP Sorry Axel!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Okay, everything's finally on its way to getting completely better. Phew! But I'm still curious as to that second present Roxas had. Hmm...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
You know, I really have to say that you are beyond talented. I mean, usually everyone loves Christmas and when someone doesn't a normal person would wonder why. But with Edmy it's completely obvious and then it makes you wonder how many other people really feel that way. Very nice job with that!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
LOVE your writing with every inch of my freaking being! I swear, it's the most amazing thing ever!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Poor Edmy! He should've had at least one friend! DX But now I can totally understand why he wouldn't want to celebrate Christmas. I'd give him bunches upon bunches of presents! -
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Okay, so really I shouldn't have even worried about Xigbar at all. With that scar on his face and his eyepatch, he would've had to have knocked on Death's door quite a few times. Good lord, I cannot get enough of your writing! Absolutely fantastic!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Poor Xigbar! DX And I jjust realized now that bad thing about Zex's powers. You make an illusion but they people who see it don't know it's an illusion. At least they got Axel back okay!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You are danm good at putting anxiety into your stories! I swear, your writing is just so freaking inpsiring! It's got me wanting to ride a book even bigger than Harry Potter now! XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
A normal person would hate that. Axel, being fire, probably...well something worse than hate. Someone better come to his rescue quicker than Demyx got rescued! DX