Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Leap
Ethan76 chapter 1 . 7/3
I felt like you were ticking a list for what people normally do to solve all issues. It felt too clinical and not enough feeling. Also his reactions are horrible!
bentenyson76 chapter 42 . 6/27
AMAZING chapter! I love your writing and I can't wait for your next update.
Hedwig is the Alfred Pennyworth of Harry Potter.
BratGirl1983 chapter 42 . 6/14
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
im1 chapter 42 . 6/12
that was nice, thank you.
AnimeMan4235 chapter 42 . 6/6
This is how hg/hp is meant to be done.
superdude50989 chapter 42 . 6/5
Looking forward to more chapters
BlueKarou79 chapter 42 . 5/22
Many fanfiction reviewers say this, but I'm am very careful to only say it when I truly mean it...this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I am heart broken that it was abandoned.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the interactions with Bumbles were getting repetitive and dull. Besides that you have a lot of original stuff here and unlike many fanfictions I can't guess the major plot points all the way to the end.

I know it is almost impossible at this point, but I really wish you would pick up this story up again. Thanks for writing, and I hope your health is well.
fracking love the Portkey Box haters can frack them selves
please finish this your favs stories say that a few of them were written Years after you stoped so your still on this site come back
please finish this or add more I've seen your fav stories at least 3 of them started Years after you stoped writing this please come back a fracking awesome story
Good good
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 42 . 5/2
great story one of if not my favorite please update or bring us a sequel
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 42 . 5/2
you know i just realized the similarities between the port key box and Dr Who's T.A.R.D.I.S
Ruairi J.L chapter 24 . 4/25
Seel'vor, what has happened to you? The drop-of in quality from "The Real Us" to this pile of tripe is quite astonishing. You have all of your characters out of whack, making stupid decisions (or making no decisions at all) and it's really starting to grate on my arse. Harry is jumping from adult to child with every new line of dialogue or trail of thought, Dumbledore and the rest of the teachers are completely spineless, and Hermione is being manipulated but we're supposed to hate her for having a crush on a handsome man like most twelve year old girls would? The kicker is when you had Harry tell her that he's not lying to her, because that is a load of cock-and-bull if I have ever heard any before. He is lying to everybody.

And what he did to Percy? I think, in the grand scheme of things, this chapter, for multiple reasons, has had Harry cross the line from protagonist to anti-hero. I love a good anti-hero, but this is not one. It's a mishap in writing technique.
4,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »