Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Leap
poimeme90 chapter 4 . 6/3
The way i rolles my eyes lmaooo
karmakarma2001 chapter 42 . 5/23
I hope this isn't finished and they get their happy ending as harry deserves harmonie forever and children
Premium Mask Da chapter 1 . 5/22
Seel’vor: "Several aspects of the magical world are different in the fanfiction I write. The currency situation is one."

TV TROPES / WRITERS CANNOT DO MATH: J. K. Rowling even said that mathematics was not her strongest suit. Solid gold coins are worth about five British pound in the '90s; silver coins can be bought for 29 pence in Muggle money — the Wizarding World is basically written as a third-world country!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 27 . 5/6
Have Harry conjure a toilet, expand it, and flush Snape. Maybe substitute glue for malfoys hair product
Incantations7 chapter 42 . 4/25
I’m definitely following this one in hopes that you eventually find the time to finish this... I know that real life has to take precedence over writing, but I love how this has been going and would love to see it finished some day...

Plus, I’m now going to see what else you have written...
nurray chapter 41 . 4/25
This is a *good* story, it is sad it has stopped here. Some quality work for time-travel "redo" story.

I hope inspiration for this story finds you once again.
Marc the Unruly chapter 42 . 4/14
Damn I wish this had been continued. Great story!
Entropy the Eternal chapter 22 . 4/5
"The drums." Harry said quietly, pulling his wand from his sleeve. He started tapping out a four-note beat, waiting a second, before tapping out the beat again. "Can't you hear them? The constant... drumming..."

Are you a Whovian?
Excellent chapter and excellent story so far.

He will knock four times.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 11 . 4/3
Why would being in the spotlight appeal to Neville's 'shy' nature? And why would wealth matter to him? The Longbottoms weren't exactly destitute, you know...
Roxas Lucist chapter 25 . 3/29
bloody hell this is brilliant. the tartarus really? I thought this was just gonna be another time travel fic like children of change a decent flirty metamorph, Harry x tonks one. not adding the fucking Tartarus! then again I don't think anyone did.
TuxedoMac chapter 42 . 3/24
ive enjoyed this and will just leve with i would hope you would write more to it and not let it be a dead fic,

TuxedoMac
shortmeanone chapter 42 . 3/16
Please don’t give up on this story, I am really enjoying it!
Royslady51 chapter 26 . 3/10
Referring to Snape as a bat, is insulting to bats. I think that this creature is much more suited for him: Giant cave cockroaches
Giant cave cockroaches are one of the largest species of cockroach in the world, reaching up to four inches in length. Diet: Cave cockroaches are a type of scavenger called a detritivore.

The Central American giant cave cockroach (Blaberus giganteus) is also known as the Brazilian cockroach. Use a search engine to get a good look at them.
Royslady51 chapter 24 . 3/10
It's only a great film if you like Bond. I prefer Doctor Who...who could kick Bond's ass without half trying.
cmfisher chapter 31 . 3/9
I believe that banning Harry from playing Quidditch is exactly what the Ravenclaw team would do. I am not a big fan of Davies or Cho. A great story. If there is anymore in your muse would love to read it.
5,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »