Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Leap
1ori ann chapter 15 . 10/19
Just a clarification: you kept mentioning Harry as a minor.
Would the emancipation remove him from the minor description?
1ori ann chapter 10 . 10/19
But he's great at chess. That alone means he shoyld be forgiven for being a Gryffindor Malfoy, right? Isn't Dumbledore all for forgiveness for those that don't deserve it?
I hope you read the above with the correct amount of sarcasm.
1ori ann chapter 9 . 10/19
I agree with your AN. Authors shouldn't hold their stories for ransom. If they chose to share for the love of writing and entertainment, that should be their reward. Now onto my comments.

I have NEVER come across a fanfic that had the adjudication you displayed. I LOVE IT.

I am so glad To Stand Against the Darkness by muggledad recommended your story. Who knows when I would have read it, otherwise.
Ajmc59 chapter 42 . 10/8
What the fuck is this. Well I looked at the date and i'm upset you need to add ABANDON to the title if your still using this account.

Ajmc59 chapter 27 . 10/7
Got I Was Hopping This Would Not Be a Harry Trains All His Friends, Ect. I'm Still Crossing My Fingers He Doesn't Tell Anyone and I Don't Even Like Hermione Knowing About The Time Travel.

Ajmc59 chapter 19 . 10/7
I though that him being the hier would give him control over the board of Govs for the school therefor removing and power the Malfoys might have over him ?

Ajmc59 chapter 11 . 10/7
You Make Harry Fuck Ron Up Not The Other Way Around Or I Will Have A Fit, Harrys OP and Ron Wouldn't Have Shit On Him.

Ajmc59 chapter 5 . 10/7
One thing about the books a hate is a don't want then in Ravenclaw just because its not a main house but if we don't like Ron and if the Sorting Hats pick for Hermione is to make any sense then thats really the only choice. ;(

~ Ajmc59
Wank wank wank, man, so much wank. Not even gonna mention the creepiness of having a hard-on for an eleven year old Hermione, and the forty something Hooch blushing at eleven year old Harry's sexy smile.

How hard were you jacking off while writing this, by the way? You could probably use your hand motions to power a whole town, you bloody wanker.
dhamann7878 chapter 42 . 10/4
really want to see where this goes, understand that real life interferes with your writ2
justin93939 chapter 16 . 9/26
Sefera chapter 7 . 9/26
You forgot Luna... Chapter 7... Vary good story, anyways.
Badbonita chapter 42 . 9/23
Sad that real life has dominated your life so completely that you've been unable to finish this piece which has been wonderful.
I've read several Harry-goes-back-in-time-to-fix-everything and this one - although treading close to a super!Harry story - you've managed to bring it within reason since there is over a century of learning in his head as well as knowledge of the original timelines.
Hope you find the muse that bite you with this wonderful story and it pokes you until you manage to work on completing more of your delightful story.
Thanks for providing as much as you have.
Village-Mystic chapter 42 . 9/12
Well, you've kept the others waiting for six years... and I understand there may never be more of this - I hope the reason you aren't writing more here is some of your original fiction has taken off. I'm spending more time on Ao3 reading Criminal Minds fan-fiction these days, but like I said I do like to visit the HP world from time to ie.
Village-Mystic chapter 41 . 9/12
So, I searched for your group, and it wasn't clear if you left fandom or passed away. If you're still out there, I noted the possible foreshadowing of Harry only being "like" a certain timelord but not actually a timelord in that it probably is not a great idea to put pieces of sentient souls near each other in a confined space.

Thanks so much for sharing what you got. I think based on your age listed from your original profile I am 2 years older than you - I don't like read HP FF all of the time, but I inevitably return.
4,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »