Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Leap
good thing unlike other idiots I'm not stupid and dumb when it comes to writting a story and unlike you I will never leave a story unfinish
stupid people who write a story and never finish
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 22 . 12/11
Aw, they're such a cute couple! But really—1st year? 11 years old? Don't you think that's a bit young for a relationship? Anyway, I adore this story and the ship.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 13 . 12/10
Awww!
Scabbers1957 chapter 21 . 12/5
"ROFL" "Such Lovely soft Hands" *wipes eyes* Dam man, I was just going to drink a slug of coffee when I read that part..I woulda made a heck of a mess...give me some warning next time...make it on the header of each chapter you're going throw a gem like that in...

:))
Angry Reviewer chapter 2 . 11/29
So you condone killing a whole world just to relive past days?
automaton14 chapter 12 . 11/25
why isn't Harry using magic to fight the troll instead of dragonball z shit. What is this bull crap? I expected magic. Not whatever you call this encounter with the troll. I expected something reasonable. Going Saiyan on the troll's ass is not reasonable. This story... you're good at writing, but your storyline decisions are retarded.
The Final Faux chapter 12 . 11/10
I'm a person who usually hates overdramatization. Harry catching the troll's club with his bare hand?

Fuck off. Seriously. Just fuck off. Might as well tell me to take my suspension of disbelief and shove it. There is a thing with time travel fics known as PRESERVING YOUR ANONYMITY! You don't do things you couldn't ordinarily do within the past. All it would have taken was a wingardium leviosa and dropping the club on its head to knock it out, not wrestling its club from it with his eleven-year-old hands and beating it with it. And then he just shows the whole fight to the Great Hall?

Fuck off. I'd downvote this story if I could for that one instance alone. Fuck off.
Yaw613 chapter 42 . 11/7
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
P0k3F4n chapter 11 . 11/5
I think this is the first time I’ve seen an at least partially malevolent Neville.
MikeyBlue chapter 42 . 11/4
A superb story, can't wait for chapter 43.
I find Harry's porkeye box is like Doctor Who s tardis.
Great creativity.
bellapom chapter 42 . 10/29
Great story!
Thanasi chapter 38 . 10/27
Honestly there is a lot in this story that bothers me. Harry comes off so strong with hermoine that it is borderline creepy... he is essentially using his adult mind to manipulate her into the girlfriend that he wants... his "choices" for her are rarely choices. I dont like that he just gives into fate cause Luna says so... he is literally defying fate as it is to come back in time and change shit... him keeping things to normal and then making a big scene to keep hermoine with him that way was dumb... and not something a man 110 years old would do... its something a 12 year old harry would do if he had the knowledge somehow. The basilisk scene is also kinda annoying... he as a combat veteran would realize if he took out the book he would have had a better chance of reasoning with blink... so why would he not do so... that wasnt overconfidence that was stupidity.

In additional having the mirror open while he is fighting is equally dumb... he lost the ability to narrate the situation, again not something an old veteran would do. Truth is outside of his runes and shit he hasnt really done anything magically amazing that we would except from a harry potter with a 100 years of knowledge in magic with his power as it is in this story.

On the other hand, I do enjoy the group of friends he has and how they interact, well outside of luna who i genuinely dislike in this story, and i do enjoy hedwig who i always enjoy when the author makes them a good character. I enjoy manipulative Dumbledore but i hope he doesnt get another additional chance and i cant wait for severus to die because god do i hate him. Its another thing i enjoy about this story is that severus is indeed a jerk, though i think he could be a bit more sneaky in his way of trying to screw with Harry. Overall its not a bad story, but i cant say its a high quality one either. Thank you for writing it regardless.
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 25 . 10/27
All Right so the portkey box is you altered version of The T.A.R.D.I.S
omh666 chapter 25 . 10/15
Regarding the author's note at the bottom here... "Sex sells" is a saying for a reason. :D
4,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »