Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quantum Leap
Ironcoil chapter 21 . 6/25
I love sock quidditch!
Ironcoil chapter 22 . 6/25
This is such a great story! Love the humour you put into your story and the humour that Hermione brings to the friendship. I definitely see how a more confident Hermione in first year is important. Really looking forward to continuing the read.
lokyyt chapter 42 . 6/22
more please keep typing and please reply
SherlockWholmes chapter 42 . 6/20
So sad! Hagrid's new wand sitting in limbo, waiting to be finished!
Never knowing how Snivilus is going to be tortured next. Or how Harry finally finishes off old Moldy Shorts.
So sad!
Yashvir Sahdeo chapter 42 . 6/8
more plz
what a bunch of rubbish xD It hurts to read god damn
adammflatt chapter 42 . 5/17
Would love for this to continue, but am sad it probably wont. Good story, some slight inconsistencies in how the characters act, but all in all a good read that I would recommend
Marshmallowmann chapter 15 . 5/10
bit on the cringe side this harry but i'll see where it goes (an old man going after an 11year old... bit of a yikes from me dawg)
Ada1229 chapter 23 . 5/8
Harmony, HarryxHermione's ship name is Harmony (although it's typically spelled Harmione but that looks weird so I spell it as Harmony)
tfuinsah chapter 23 . 4/28
Harry has plenty of forgiveness, judging by how he hasn't blasted Snapes brains across the hallway. Plenty patient too since he didn't straight up tell Dumbledore to fuck off. Not only has Dumbledore used legilimency on Harry he also threatened him, broke into his house, and wanted to knowingly send him to an abusive household. By that point I was fuming myself.
Westrannor chapter 7 . 4/25
Ah, the corniness, it burns!
Genesis09 chapter 42 . 4/15
Damn, I liked this story. Well I hope you’re doing well wherever you are.
AJGuardian chapter 42 . 3/22
And here it ends. Shame
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 2/19
It has been 12 years and I haven't forgotten about your story

Literally it was brilliant for its time
Harry's own tardiss
Harry we so powerful And confident first year was a treated like a holiday
Harry''s interaction with child Hermione

I do hope you still live and iit woould be Fantastic to see you take the story back up
Chryseum chapter 18 . 2/13
Is gryffindor that good? Ravenclaw only won 200-60 which means that gryffindor was leading 60-50 before Harry caught the snitch even though he was distracting their players.
5,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »