Reviews for Back From the Dead
Lucinda Hindle chapter 15 . 6/25
I cant definitely say I like the fact that you changed Harry's emerald eyes to a grey. Literally! I understand your logic but green eyes can also become dull with age and still be green, you know? Humph. By the way I also dont like your Kingsley bashing. The thing I like best of your story is that Harry is very powerful. The story is very creative. Shadowhand, the new wandless spells etc. All in all its Lovely.
The man's Harry right?
Tillymint chapter 3 . 4/22
Its harry potter
elsie chapter 21 . 2/12
what is the sequel called
MissyMegan'sBooks chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
I think Sirius' memory would be either seeing Harry after Azkaban or Harry believing him. And I love the pink hair
Eve chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This is great xx
Oh and by the way it's Dolores not Deloris xx
Lucy Truth chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I just knew it was Harry! I just knew it! But there were already more chapters up when you asked, so I decided not to answer.
A.C.
(My initials, NOT air conditioning!)
hunter wellman chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
it is harry potter
duh
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
i like your story! :) i just wish harry wasnt blind!
twinstalker chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
i find it funny sirius and his brother argue
elijahlover chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
i love yr storyyyy soo much but unfortunatly i have 2 complaints
1. you changed Harry's appearance so he doesn't look like his parents!
2. You changed james sirius potters name to Jameson Orion Potter James's name is my faverite name in the whole harry potter series!

I love you've included regulus and made peter a dark lord.
Awesome!
Draeconin chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
I really wish you had proofread this story; you're leaving out a LOT of words. Makes a sentence hard to read, when all the words aren't there.
fantasyfanrocks1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
great story!btw:Harry potter gehĂ–rt nicht mir would mean I don't own harry potter in german
WindsAcrossThePlains chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Peter! o.O
WindsAcrossThePlains chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I just realized there's another meaning to why the color was never developed - in the second book there's this part where Colin was experimenting with color pictures, I think.

It seems fitting considering he was one of those who died.