Reviews for The Chosen Children Discover Fanfiction
matt.bannon.31 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Okay, this is a very amusing story, with a concept that I've only seen in a few very short one-shots! Still, great stuff, and now I'm a little disappointed you haven't updated in a few years!
Veddermon chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Good
Veddermon chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Hilarious! My favorite ones had to be "The Chosen Children Get Attacked by Their Digimon" and "Izzy Izumi: Super Genius Villain Extraordinaire".
Veddermon chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Great!
Veddermon chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Funny! Good job.
Elle Seren chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
The first few chapters made me laugh so hard, thanks for posting I really enjoyed reading it!
starpowerness chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
HAHAHA.. I dont think I have laughed this much in a long long time! The story in the 6th chapter just cracked me up! Great story!
venus9814 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
oh my god, I lol'd so damn hard at this, this was amazing lmfao
prodigieux chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
First off, I must congradulate you on writing what I consider to be the best fic I've read (in the comedy genre by FAR) since becoming a member of about 3-4 yeas ago. Second, I cried from laughing so much reading this. Never before have i laughed at a story so much. This is genius...and I now have a sore throat from laughing so much.

The kids reading typical fics...with the usual errors and plots...and their reactions...esp Daisuke...is GENIUS. I wonder if you used actual fics or made your own for the ones the chosens read...if you wrote them yourself...you are seriously my hero even more than you can imagine. I also loved how much Matt hates fanfiction...and Joes ignorance...priceless

btw- I loved the Joe-Laptop thing...and the 'tamersWTF' haha

digidestinedgocrazy(?)LOLOLOLOLOz was also one of my faves

I really wish you'd continue this, but regardless, this fic is now on my faves list!
secret chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this was absolutley hilarious and i strongly encourage you to write more for us readers happiness :D
lilypad456 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
this story is hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing!
dreamer chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
hilarious! luved it! woohoo!
SkywardShadow chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Oh jeez...that was hilarious. Poor Matt. xD

Great story!
Mika Tenoh chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
lol your story is really funny, is there going to be more?
Potgenie chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I hope you continue this because this is PURE GENIUS, all six chapters of it! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »