Reviews for Learning to Love
a friend chapter 25 . 5/5
I loved your story - it was so well written, and the characters were so well developed. I would love to see an original work from you. You did great with your rendition of Beauty and the Beast, and I think you could pull off writing a story of your own.
joy chapter 1 . 4/17
Why does the character name change from Alix to Alexandrina so frequently?
katelisalyn chapter 1 . 3/23
Ah, this is amazing! I love the genderbending of the characters, and the description of all of it. Keep up the good work!
They wore justaucorps because it made people believe they were smart and wise
Mercyload chapter 7 . 3/10
I love your creativity this is amazing...I wanted to do my own gender swap for beauty and the beast. I don't know though every time I hear papa I hear bell it's probably just habit. But I love you story it's so smooth. Not too ostentatious nor Is it pedestrian I love every word of it. You just got a new follower
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
Honestly, she does deserve a spanking, though.
And if Ger gave her one, oh gosh, that would be ultimately hilarious.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I truly enjoyed this story thanks for writing
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I recently found this and LOVE it! You have done a wonderful job. I am a bit thrown off by the 8 year mention in the previous chapter and the 7 year mention in this one? Other then that WONDERFUL. Characters are great love them.
MHS0501 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Impressive rewrite! You did good with this story!
Blue chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
I just finished reading this story and it is, quite possibly, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I do hope that you will write other Disney Genderbend stories, because I am sure that they would be just as good as this one. I look forward to your potential future stories.
Cloudedguardian chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
I don't think this chapter was bad at all. It works quite nicely, really.
Cloudedguardian chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
I'm absolutely loving your story so far, although I must admit, the thing I have laughed hardest at so far was the Legally Blond reference in your Author's Note. Nice.
coldweathergal chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
Well, I started this because I wanted to read a gender-reversal of this fairytale. And I really liked it. Thanks.
coldweathergal chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Unfortunately you failed in making the asylum keeper seem evil to me. He just seems misguided and avaricious and I could see him becoming a help if you ever do a sequel... (Hint hint.)
coldweathergal chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Questions: none. (Answers: a long coat; grey hair lent distinction and appearance of wisdom; that line was awesome and well worth it.)
Comments: Have I mentioned how brilliantly you've anthropomophized the furniture?