Reviews for Way of the Jinchuuriki: Revamped
toofine89 chapter 28 . 2/22
Excellent story, good plot, and believable character development. Minor flaws such as I pointed out last review, but only minor. I wish to see if/when Naruto will gain more control of Kyuubi's chakra.
toofine89 chapter 24 . 2/22
Although I'm enjoying the story immensely, I'm confused as to why Naruto can't flash to Konoha with Tsunade. At least once he's brought another person with him while flashing. You said Itachi didn't place a kunai, but you have also said the Hokage's office has/is a permanent marker. Wouldn't flashing there still be faster?
spit-flame chapter 28 . 2/4
I'm really enjoying this story. I started it a day ago a it it is very good. Keep up the good work and hope u update soon.

Spit-flame
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK great story by the way
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Anko: Eternally PMSing, but she's also got the parental instincts of a momma bear. And you do not F*** with momma bear's cubs.
ZombiePilot chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
Why has there not been more?! This story is AMAZING! ! Please write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This story is damn good :D
Sola Caelesti chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Oh God... The poison that is known as 'youth' is now spreading. First to Lee, then to Sakura (It didn't happen yet, but as the Zen master said, We'll see.)
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
Update faster please!
Rook115 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE, I'm on 15 and will be on 28 in no time!
Potatomato chapter 28 . 9/18/2013
Amazing story, awesome character development.

I hope Yugito doesn't throw Naruto away after just seeing her brother, that would kill the story. It'd be nice if her brother came to Konoha or something.
Shadow-Lord-Kitsune24 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
... But the five tails is a mix between a horse and a dolphin.
The-Alpha-Dog-7 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
DarkNamikaze chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
just one thing I didn't like about this fanfic, WHY Kushina is evil and hate Naruto?
Ak4sh4 chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
Well you really took some break from this great story. I really hope you will come back to it soon.
Personally I dont have a problem with that Madara stuff. Sure its little weird but I dont mind it can still turn out to be quite good.
What I dont like that much is Naruto being hokage when he is twelve.
I dont care him being this strong because there is bunch of stories where he is really strong and its a good change from anime or being that mature considering stuff he has been through.
But hokage at 12.. that really doesnt fit well with me.

Still it doesnt mean that i am not looking forward to next chapter.

PS personally after this "little" fight and probably some "leisure" time after that (dont know what you plan) I would go for 3-4 years time skip and then seriously develop Na/Yu relationship.