Reviews for Mommy and Daddy
This Username Is Classified chapter 36 . 7/8
At the start, I have to admit that your English was truly... Not the best, but it definitely got better - like LOADS! (: - as the story continued! SO READERS, DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY ANY POOR GRAMMAR!

Also, really liked the story itself! Great job!
Brittany chapter 24 . 5/31
I don't like akima
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Horrible grammar. Hard yo read and extremely annoying
Disappointed chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I am a huge fan of ikarishipping and I just love the idea of this story. The problem that set me off was your horrible grammar and use of wrong words. E.g. We're Parents? not Were Parents. I read the first chapter and half of chapter two before ultimately giving up. I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Omg if it's not too muck pleeeeeease do a takashi and Akashi or whatever pairing
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
Sequel sequel sequel! And write it about them, not Ryu like you said earlier!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
Its great don't be hard on yourself just because you aren't very good at something! Anyways it was pretty good :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
I like Ikarishipping, and contestshipping, but for Ash's relationship, I like Altoshipping
cr1tt3r17 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Yay! This has been so much fun to read! It's so cute! You should totally do a sequel! I love all the adorable ikarishipping moments in this and then the inclusion of Akemi! I also thought Paul's backstory was pretty interesting. I loved everything about this and I hope you do more with it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
...it's ok I guess ...
Imitating Eve chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
this is so hilarious! wait, i don't know which part is hilarious but just AWESOME!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
not to easy to read so no
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2013