Reviews for Mommy and Daddy
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
Sequel sequel sequel! And write it about them, not Ryu like you said earlier!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
Its great don't be hard on yourself just because you aren't very good at something! Anyways it was pretty good :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
I like Ikarishipping, and contestshipping, but for Ash's relationship, I like Altoshipping
cr1tt3r17 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Yay! This has been so much fun to read! It's so cute! You should totally do a sequel! I love all the adorable ikarishipping moments in this and then the inclusion of Akemi! I also thought Paul's backstory was pretty interesting. I loved everything about this and I hope you do more with it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
...it's ok I guess ...
Imitating Eve chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
this is so hilarious! wait, i don't know which part is hilarious but just AWESOME!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
not to easy to read so no
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
again weavile is a he
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
her?weavile is a he bro
AMMO121 chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Really Like it! I would love to see a sepuel! XD
matchmakermimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
"Shinji you're the daddy"

LMFAO
irock2810 chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
OMG! this is so good i love it
R.Draco chapter 36 . 6/8/2012
Fantastic. Why I didn't read this sooner. I been coming across this story many times while I searching to read another PaulXDawn fanfic. But never in my mind thinking to read this story at the first place. It only been yesterday that I started to read it cause I don't know what to read anymore, so I randomly picked any story in the list and it happen to be this one,AND I loved it every moment in this story.

You should write a storyboard and sent to anime, or bandai, or who ever that make this pokemon series since this story lacking of romance. Who knows with your luck you get to work there... uuuhhhhhhh... the probability you going to work there is 0.00000000000012% I guess.

hahahahaha. just kidding.

But seriously, this pokemon series is getting old with just catching, battling, training, saving the world and a lot more stuff that they been doing over and over again. They need to put something new in this series. But at least it not like Detective Conan which in this anime series it nothing more than just someone die and solve how the person die over and over again. I pity citizen of Japan cause everyday they always been people had been kill. :(

Anyway, this was a good story. You need to work on your grammar and vocabulary. Practice make perfect.

I heard you make a sequel 'Mommy and Daddy The Sequel!' but sorry I'm not going to read it cause

1) I'm happy with just this story.

2) The fact that Hikari and Shinji splinting is reaaaaaaaaaaally out of my taste for fanfic story.

3) Most importantly, the fact you had NOT BEEN UPDATING SINCE LAST YEAR without any good reasons clearly showed that you don't want to continue this story anymore.

So, before I getting pissed off it better for me to not read it.

OK done reviewing.

Sorry if in my review I had hurting you and anyone feeling. I just point out my point only. NOT HURTING any other people feeling.

-Fhmsage-
Starfire1407 chapter 36 . 9/5/2011
This story was so freaking awesome! I loved it so much! *_*

Onto the sequel! XDDDD
Xxikarishipper99xX chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Ha ha Hes so dense! And Hikari and Shingi are going to have fun with the bet! O.O What if they snap at the same time? O.o That would be fun!