Reviews for Mommy and Daddy
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I apologize for anything that might be classified as flames, but please take this advice to heart.

These are my grievances:

As soon as I read the summary, I knew this would not be a book that I wanted to read. The summary and the first chapter were full of grammar mistakes, and the characters were flat and dull. The dialogue was robotic and boring, and in general this seemed like a rough draft or even a first draft of the story.

This is my advice:

After you finish writing a story, read it aloud. I just recently discovered this technique and it has improved my writing, grammar and spelling immensely. If you want an example of my work that I did before I started reading my writing out loud, you can compare this review with the stories on my page. Also, get a beta reader.

Have a good day!
This Username Is Classified chapter 36 . 7/8/2016
At the start, I have to admit that your English was truly... Not the best, but it definitely got better - like LOADS! (: - as the story continued! SO READERS, DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY ANY POOR GRAMMAR!

Also, really liked the story itself! Great job!
Brittany chapter 24 . 5/31/2016
I don't like akima
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Horrible grammar. Hard yo read and extremely annoying
Disappointed chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I am a huge fan of ikarishipping and I just love the idea of this story. The problem that set me off was your horrible grammar and use of wrong words. E.g. We're Parents? not Were Parents. I read the first chapter and half of chapter two before ultimately giving up. I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Omg if it's not too muck pleeeeeease do a takashi and Akashi or whatever pairing
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
Sequel sequel sequel! And write it about them, not Ryu like you said earlier!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
Its great don't be hard on yourself just because you aren't very good at something! Anyways it was pretty good :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
I like Ikarishipping, and contestshipping, but for Ash's relationship, I like Altoshipping
cr1tt3r17 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Yay! This has been so much fun to read! It's so cute! You should totally do a sequel! I love all the adorable ikarishipping moments in this and then the inclusion of Akemi! I also thought Paul's backstory was pretty interesting. I loved everything about this and I hope you do more with it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
...it's ok I guess ...
ImitationEve chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
this is so hilarious! wait, i don't know which part is hilarious but just AWESOME!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
not to easy to read so no
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2013