Reviews for Child Again
Kunoichi21 chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Okay, let me just say, Roxas, Nami, and Axel as toddlers is the most adorable mental image ever. Though I have to say that Axel and Roxas were pretty stupid in the events leading up to their memories returning for good. I mean, wow. They both deserve a smack upside the head for how they acted. But I did like the return of the memories. That was really sweet. And a little heartbreaking.

I also really liked Sora's comparison to Riku with the whole, "That doesn't make me Donald," thing. xD I laughed at that. And I laughed at Riku cracking the dirty jokes. Imagining cool, composed Riku losing it like a pre-pubescent boy rather than the man he's portrayed as was hilarious. xD
Red Clover chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh my godness. I fuckin love this story!
I read it in German (Yeah, I'm German - means I'm really bad at speaking English ") and I totally CRIED at the End... You're asking why? Because it was a happy end?
I'll tell you why; it was because everything ended! T_T
My heart just said 'Go on!'. But in my head there was a voice screaming 'It can not... This is the END...'...
After sixteen to threehundredtwentyone fangirling attacks I just lied there and read my favorite sentences again and again; "Er hat mich gefunden.
Wie habe ich nur daran zweifeln k├Ânnen ?
Er hat mich doch immer gefunden.
Mein Freund, mein Partner, mein Geliebter.
Nummer 8 der Organisation, Tanzende Flamme im Wind.
Axel." (Yes, in GERMAN! xD)
Okay, last but not least; I'm freakin addicted to this story and I just wanted to that it is GREAT -
See ya, Clover 3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Great story! I liked the ending!
CrazyWhatIfGirl chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Oh man oh man oh man why do you keep doing this to me? Seriously! I have read a ridiculously large number of Kingdom Hearts fanfics and yours are literally among the very best that I've found! This had me shrieking and cussing at my computer and crying and bouncing up and down in my chair before almost falling off it in laughter! This. Is. SO FUCKING AMAZING! I love it so much! It was beautiful and heart-warming and hilarious and profound and just totally and completely moving! This story has earned a special place in my heart, as have you for writing it and your others! GLOMP ATTACK! You're awesome sauce and you rock my socks and thank you! PS. None of the links to your fanart are still in your profile and I'd love to see it! If you get a chance, could you maybe please PM me with the links or the account names? It would mean a lot! Again, thanks so much!
QuinntheEskimo chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
OMG! so sweet! i loved this. its definitley not like anything else i've read, and i think thats why i like it so much.

keep up the awesome work! :D
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
amazing, i love this story a lot. i was all freaking out when Axel went mad... but i'm super glad it all worked out. YAY~! D
hanyou-samurai chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Oh that was such a nice way to wrap everything up! I've had such a good time reading this! Good job :D
hanyou-samurai chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Aww, that's a great way to end it. I'm glad they ended up together, and were able to remember, even if it was painful. This has been such a fun story to read :D
hanyou-samurai chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Haha I loved it! that was such a fun way to have the fight scene, and have them remember. It made the remembering feel natural.
hanyou-samurai chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Ooh you are evil! I'm so glad I don't have to wait for chapters to come out! :D
hanyou-samurai chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Oh my gosh that was so cute! I'm so glad they got to meet again! :D
hanyou-samurai chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I have to tell you right now that I am going to be so sad if Axel and Roxas don't find each other in the end :(

Anyways, this story is awesome! The characterization is really good. I'm having such a good time reading it! :D
Xoxoroxas chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
FREAKIN AWESOME! I probably should have commented on the last page, seeing as I've read the whole thing but whatever. PLEASE update Perfect Match soon! I must sound like such a fangirl now but who gives a fuck? Perfect Match and Child Again are awesome!
yaaay chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
... and now I hate that my PSP doesn't let me write more than a few hundred words (well, maybe less) because it breaks my inspiration while writing this ):

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I adored this fanfic and now I'm your number 1 fan (:

Another day I'll come and read all your other stories because now I have to sleep a few hours before I get waked up at 8 AM D:

See you later, then ;) Hugs from a very distant country, Chile :D

(And sorry if I don't speak very well english, I'm just latin xd).
yaaay chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
OH I FUCKING LOVE YOU : You know, I read all this in just a couple of hours xD and even if it's 4 in the morning and I still don't go to sleep (well, I'm in the bed, but totally, fully awake xd) and tomorrow... eer... today I have my last class of the year (:c) all this time, reading THIS was totally worth it.

I just cried at every single chapter because, oh God, it' so perfect and beautiful and cute and sad and desesperating and... I loved it, really. It was just awesome, everything on it.