Reviews for Living a Mage's life
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
That's interesting, I don't think I've ever read a fic where Kurogane was a mage and Fai wasn't...
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
*Slowly going through every story*

So far, this one is my favorite. But I did sulk a bit over Yuui. He should at least /half/ be there.. *Grumble pout*

Although still, I love this one. And Ashura's adorable~ I like seeing him as a father. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :3

And reminds me I should really get back into writing that one story with him.. Ack, procrastination!

*Skips off to the next one*

-Machi
fake fucker chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
hello *-*

I't was amazing
VioletOrchid18 chapter 17 . 8/14/2009
This story was really cute! I loved how they met the TRC gang in this! I also love how the plot didn't make Ashura to be a bad guy. I actually believe that in the big picture of things, he wasn't. Loved it! Very well written!
ArcticBee chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
yay xD I like how this story is going. I always like it when Ashura isn't a jerk 100 percent of the time.
Princess Fawna chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
This is one of the only AU stories I really adore. I like how you used all the CLAMP characters. Good job!
BeccaBear93 chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
Another great, wonderful, and every-other-good-word-you-could-possibly-think-of story! lol

I also read Reflections and loved that one, too.

~Becca
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 17 . 11/15/2008
What a beautiful and amazing story -cries- it's so good, Yuui was a very angsty element (and I kyaad when he confessed to also loving Kurogane) but I loved all of it, beautiful development, it was really perfect.
Shizuka Sen chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
Through an unfortunate combination of being weird and my Japanese computer going wacko, I have not been able to review until now.

I really liked this story; it's definitely one of my favorite of yours. Was Fai speaking Russian earlier in the story? The letters looked Cryllic, but Eastern European languages are not my strong point, so...

I liked how the twins were really lucky instead of the opposite. Nice twist. I also liked how Fai was Yuui (vice versa) because of the personality thing. Ashura has always creeped me out a little bit. (Hey, he's the star of RG Veda! Ashura and Yasha-ou...)

Please update FYE and Magic/Dragons soon! :)
Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
I have to say I like this ending even more. It's sweet and relaxing. Ah now I feel like I'm ready to go to bed too lol. Fai would be an amazing ruler. He'd be kinda spazzy and emotional but a great ruler none the less. It's just like what Tomoyo said when he was in Teris. . A sequal would be lovely but I think it'd be hard to come up with a plot for the sequal. But knowing you it'd be awesome and grand! I loved this story so much, it was funny, cute, sweet and it had drama. It was something straight out of a fairytale storybook, charming! . :3 The kurofai was way too cute but that's your specialty huh? lol. Every second of this fic was a pure joy to read.

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
:3 ...AW Fai is always just too cute! I can understand why all those people stopped by to see him. I would too. Poor Kuro he had to go through that whole month of not being able to actually HAVE Fai. I felt really bad for him. But the fact that not for one moment did Kuro let Fai slip his mind. Way cute end. it would be a good ending for the story but I'm elated for an eppie! . I am also happy that Fai will never change even though he has all of those painful memories. Ah you really know the key to my heart!

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Aw the little winged tabby is too cute! I want one! lol. I hope that Fai will be okay. I mean I have no doubt that he will be but still I can't help but worry over the little boy. I also wonder if Kyle is a mean man like he is in the Manga...hm...things to Ponder on eh Rin? yes yes. The interactions between Kuro and Ketsu are really natural, I really believe that they've know each other for a long time. Good job, I'm really happy to read smooth encounters. It helps me with my writing lol.

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
Oh. My. God. CUTEKISSES! lol. Sorry...It had to be said. I lovelovelove how sweet Kuro is being towards Fai! it doesn't seem OOC with the way this story has developed, so no worries there. Kuro likes kisses hm -waggles eyebrow- lol. It's sad that Fai will be in pain from his memories but it's okay b/c he'll be a whole person and he'll have Kuro there to help him through all of the hurt. It's good that Fai has a net there to catch him when he needs it most. I really love this story.

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Too. Sweet. I really really like that Kuro now has a GRASP on his feelings for Fai. I mean it was obvious that he loved him, to us but he was just oblivious. And people think that Fai is the oblivious one. -shakes head-

"If you could watch yourself from a third-person point of view..." OMG I can't help but think that you put this here not only for the story but also for irony b/c this is a stroy in #rd person pov. I could be wrong but still I found it funny. lol. You always have sprinklings of lines like this in your stories so I'm gonna assume that you mean it to be funny for the reader.

I also have to say that I loved how at the end of the chap. Kuro felt like he had to go to Fai (I'm guessing b/c Fai was petting the bond) that really helps us understand the strength of the connection more. It makes me sparkle with joy! lol!

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
I really really liked this chapter. I have to say that the scene where Fai was stroking his bond with Kuro...that was tender. It was like a lover trying to comfort their other half. Really really beautiful. I loved the family dynamics of the Subaru/Seishiro household. lol. Kamui and Fumma getting into all kinds of trouble. I guess that's a common trait among students. They must make mischif or face not becoming a magician lol. I'm excited to read about Kuro's side of the spectrum!