Reviews for Getting Rid of the Nightmares
KimNYC chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Good story.
Polgana chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
A wonderful story. You captured the characters perfectly.
Yurikosan chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I am going through and reading all of your stories as requested on the bboard. I hope they are all as good as this one.

I get nightmares myself, the kind that make you not want to go to sleep again. I'm not surprised that Jules would be the sort to have them as well. Have any other fanfic writers explored this? We know Phileas has them.

Anyway, I like.
Alara who is just too L-A-Z-Y to sign in chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Awrwrwwwwwww... That was sweet. Please write more JV fanfic, yours is quite good. Or perhaps I shall write some... Anyway. This was great, a very lovely get-into-the-character-of-Jules-Verne's-head piece. I'l like to see more...

-Alara
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! If you would like to cross-archive this, I would *love* to have it on my site ( .com), and I'm sure the Aurora Journals ( users/aurora/) would likewise love to feature it, if they don't already. :) And don't forget to stop by the SFC B-Board site, if you haven't been by yet - it's a great 'community' and we'd love to have another talented storyteller among us! ( julesverne)
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
AWWWW, HOW CUTE! I love it! Great story!
esotaria chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Awwww...meluvs. Meluvs so much I neglect my spelling, LOL.
Felicia Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Yes, another person letting Jules get all the angst! Wonderful! I like the story idea.