Reviews for Karaoke with the Cullens
Ive read another karaoke fanfic exactly like this. Same Edward song. Same sentences. Same everything really. I dont know who copied who but... I really liked Jaspers song though. He and Alice are so perfect for each other
applezara23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww i wuv jalice!"
accioeternity4 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Great story! I love all these musics!
Scary.Jibberish chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
doesn't stevie wonder sing it? someone like him.
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
i had the song on and watched every word while it was sung. im almost cried!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
cute. It's really funny.

Arya
can'tSEEtheSUNanymore chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
This is really good! Is there a sequal?
Rachelle chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
I new you were going to use broken for bella and edward. when you wrote they would do couple songs i new you would use broken.. its one of my favorite songs.
Divadcreator chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Wow really awesome I really enjoy your fic, your really good XD Happy New Year! you rock I cant wait to see your next fic
Micheala Howell-Lester chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
I'm so keeping the playlist and adding songs to my mp3! Loved your last chapter. Can't wait to see more from you!
Kat Kat B chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Aw...I'm so sad this is over. I laughed. I cried. It moved me, Bob. Nevermind. I'll definitely miss the new chapter alert emails in my inbox though.

I hope to see more stories from you soon!
ermangel chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
this entire thing was GREAT! I love how you matched all the songs up to them!

-Kailey
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
aw so cute and hysterical at the same time... blackmail such a sweet sweet thing -feels Jaspers glare- but not anything i would do -gives Emmett a high five- and Carlisle's and Esme's song was so sweet and it totally fits them perfectly. i loved your story it was funny, odd, weird, pervy -cough-cough ROSALIE EMMETT-cough, cough- and really sweet. awesome, awesome job!

-Crimson
JennyPenny1014 chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Very sweet. I loved it! Its so sad that its over. But I guess every story has to end eventually... lol. Again. Very nice! Can't wait for your next story!

*JennyPenny1014*
toast rox chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
omg! i love this! i was lmao for like 10 min! i have it on my faves...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »