Reviews for Let Me Show You The Ways
Schori123 chapter 14 . 2/19
Very cute way to propose to our girlfriend! And the idea is brilliant, so your story is just fantastic. I liked to read it!
Arithmetic13 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
So cute! I want to be proposed to that way! :D
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Very nice and romantic story, though I was sure well before the end what Harry had planned.

The thought and detail put into Harry's clues was excellent and I loved Bill's reaction.

Thanks for sharing this story with us,

Steve
Slaidback chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
First up, nice story. Even though I'm a 20 something guy i'm into a good proposal, which i admitly saw coming from chapter 2. Good story. keep writing.
Bones101 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
That was so sweet! I loved it.
Jordan chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Percy and Penelope Clearwater.
lija chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
Good story.

The treasure hunt was amusing yet sappy at the same time. I had a strong feeling on what Harry planned at the end and I was correct. The inclusions of the Weasleys and their other halves were fun as well. Enjoyed that the Weasleys each were thinking that the others were nosy. Percy's letter writing was very amusing. Good job.
upset chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
you didn't finish with what happened with percy and penelope, dolt. -.-
1angelette chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Cute! The leading-up-to-proposal was pretty obvious. But this was adorable in the end. 'Bout time, mate. *g*
1angelette chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Don't worry, you don't have to believe in interviews. That's very liberating knowledge. Charlie/George was interesting stuff.
1angelette chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Aw, very cute so far. Harry goes weak! Ginny melts! Penny Clear sounds familiar! Although at first I thought the joke was a secret Prefect!Ron/Prefect!Hermione romance...
FishPonysRock chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
this was a really great and cute story!

i hope to read more of your stories
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
oh well, you no longer have 2 reviews.

good fic!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
I really loved this story. It is really different and very well written. I also liked the fact that you think (like me) that they would wait a while before getting engaged (unlike a number of other fanfictions which have them getting engaged the day after the battle). I can't wait to read some of your other stories as I really liked this one.
GiGiFanFic chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Fun fic,but if the war has been over for 2&1/2 years, shouldn,t Teddy be at least that age as well? You write him as if he were a baby.I love the romance in the fic. I read another just like it a long time ago but Teddy and Andy weren,t in it. The scene with Harry and Molly was, as were a couple or more of the others.