Reviews for Black Hearts
Don'tReallyCare chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I've fallen asleep while reading this fic. Can't believe I wasted my time on a fic like this.
a nothing more chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
update more. i want to know what's going to happen
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This looks interesting. I can't wait for more!
leaving now chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It was all right, but tons to improve on. first I saw a few spelling things. You really need to reread that first book, and maybe the discriptions of andromeda. I thought she was a bit too mean, and it didn't sound like her. Hagrid comes and gets the first years and he accompanies them to the boats. They don't go find him. If it was done how you put it, how the hell will they know to go to the boats? Besides how will they know where the boats are? McGonagall opens and meets them at the front door and takes them to a side chamber, and from there they proceed to the Grate hall. She also have them waiting before talking to them.

Hope you fix those things.

Moony!
Mistress of Craziness chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Looks very promising. I always found it fascinating, too, how they all turned out so different from one another. So is it only going to be from Andromeda's POV, or is it going to change? I'm pretty sure the latter, since you said 'their eyes, and their hearts', so I assume I'm right to say all three, right? Haha. Anyway, please, update soon - I really like it so far, and it I'm curious as to where you are going with this. Update soon, por favor? _