Reviews for Dust in the Wind
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Wow. You got me hooked the moment I started reading, I couldn't stop reading. I love this fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aegis' Trickster chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
wow... this is dark...
Aisilinn chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
I might be able to be your Beta Reader.
SHADOW chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
The 15 years old boy gets killed by Ichigo all the time and Ichigo goes back where he was sees the 15 years old boy dead and she picks him up and takes him with kisses the 15 years old boy and the 15 years old boy wakes up and he says where am I?And he said whos picking me up?Rookia said:Its me,Rookia.

kurosaki9 chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
i got a message from this a long while back and I'm barely reading it? I suck so bad. But I guess if you are going to plow over it, might as well re-read it before it's reconstructed :D I truly adore this piece and hope to see where this gets to and how far it goes. It's a very different take to Bleach and I can see this happening if it were ever possible in real life.

Hope to see you update this soon with all the things you've wanted to do for this~ I shall be waiting patiently like I have been~
FaithfulAizen chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
I shall wait for you to update soon.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
I'll beta for you. I really want to see how this story turns out, and if I can help at all, it would be awesome (that i could help)
KawaiiBerry-chan chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
If the beta is still open, I'll gladly take it. I'm working on some of my own fic, re-reading them from a readers view and finding my own mistakes to make it better.
Eldar-Melda chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
That's okay but it's a nice story.
SakaSandora chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
This story has been and always will be one of my favorite ones. I can't wait to reread it, although I would have been etreamly pleased to have another update, I suppose I will have to settle for a new story with new content. Either way I will be excited!
Begriffsschrift chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
If I weren't so busy, I could beta-read. I lack this "beta profile," however, which may or may not be rectified.

Should I ever find the time, though—and should you somehow find yourself inclined to contact me for beta'ing—I'd warn you that I'm... mildly ruthless (or, euphemistically, "meticulous") about syntax. Although "suggestion over injunction" is my MO in general communication, said suggestion, while not critical or mandated, is usually comprehensive ad nauseam when it comes to linguistics...

(This personal tendency may overwhelm or be misinterpreted, depending on a recipient's personality.)
vphunter chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
That's OK, we still support you and your writing and i cant wait to read the newer version but please don't have us wait another 3 years, I mean it this was one of the first Fan Fiction stories i read and is my all time favorite. At first i thought you moved on from writing and just stopped completely but at least you decided to continue this It really is an amazing story, very original and refreshing.

But really don't have us wait another 3 years, or else I'm hunting you down.
Sariniste chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
This is a very interesting and original story, with many fascinating ideas explored. I loved Ichigo being a writer, the Hougyoku talking to people, and the poetry and literature.

Are you planning on finishing this story? If so I would love to read more.

I agree, though, with what you said about grammar issues. You might want to go through and fix them now that your writing style is more mature.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out this lovely story to me, my friend! I enjoyed reading it.
kurosaki9 chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
-is shocked- Holy SHIT! Nouri's like that super kick ass dude that can probably and most likely kick Aizen's ASS!

I haven't read a yaoi-ish fic where Ichigo was in a relationship with Tatsuki but I have to say that they do look good together now that i think about it.

I found this fic after find the first chapter on your livejournal account and then found out that it is also on here.

I do hope to read the next chapter. It is getting really good.

Poor Ichigo. He doesn't want to kill Tatsuki and he hates his book now. Not good. A writer always cherishes their work but I do believe that it shouldn't come to a surprise since Ichigo is being held captive because he felt too much.

I do wonder what will happen now that you've introduced Aizen's intimate moments with Ichigo now... The kisses have started but else will happen? Will Ichigo's sisters get captured or will Nouri beat Grimmjow's ass?

So want to know~ I will await patiently for the next chapter.