Reviews for The Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History
Tina chapter 12 . 6/19
I bloody hate u how could u let Dudley poison Harry Potter but the story is good
Professor Riddle chapter 34 . 6/16
I have to say, I got pretty annoyed when Harry lost his memories and disappeared to Egypt for 7 months. I was looking for a fix where Harry and Ginny were at Hogwarts and Ginny was pregnant. However, this story was incredibly well written. Looking back on it, I love the story line and seeing the date of published and last updated I know that this was written before all the books were out. I discovered this site years after I read all the HP books and watched all the films! You have an amazing imagination and I loved this fanfic! Can’t wait to read the sequel!
teacat chapter 1 . 6/15
just per amazing !
Lila chapter 34 . 6/5
Honestly I loved I am gonna die if u don’t make more books like this
It's Ginerva Weasley. Not Virginia.
Very Bad Fairy chapter 5 . 5/26
Should've listened to your mother Ginny dear & taken it up the arse. Anal with lube is much less painful than giving birth - or so I've been told ..
xtranquilx chapter 8 . 4/1
I love this story! And I agree with you on lov for Draco. But I think that aus where DrAco isnt evil are best.

(English isn't my first languge dither)
Ed chapter 29 . 1/7
Love the "Moon Run"! would be quite a race, Compliments on your English! I am USA.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/15/2017
I loved the whole story. More!
das 1025 chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
ginny is ginevra
TonksGirl chapter 34 . 8/11/2017
I LOVE it! Write more and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
You know, if you hadn't said at the beginning of the story that you were Hungarian, I never would have guessed.. Your English is actually very good, and I've found zero mistakes! Maybe that's because you have a beta, but this story is certainly better than other stories that other foreign people have written! Only thing is, this was written with American English, not British. Ron would never say "pal". It would be "mate", or "Harry". But besides that, very well done!
G.L. Rightwood chapter 8 . 3/19/2017
ermmmmmmmmmm i dont knoe if voldes still alive or came back from the dead?
G.J. Rightwood chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Goodness I nealy cryed in the part where harry and ron had a row scary though Dumledore wants to see harry after harry haveing a dule with ron
Ginny27Weasley chapter 8 . 2/5/2017
I love this story tho it is a bit sad
2,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »