Reviews for The Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History
hinny lover chapter 31 . 8/29
*still sobbing from last chapter* (whispers horsley) Called it!
hinny lover chapter 30 . 8/29
omg i know what harrys gotta do hes got to go back into the pyramid and he won't care about the traps cause it's for Ginny and and … *starts crying* he *choke* loves *choke* her...
*completely breaks down sobbing!* (BTW huge fan!(your english is amazing!)) better than mine but in Ireland we kind of put our own twist on the English language !
jennyoutlaws7751 chapter 31 . 7/31
you killed Ginny what is wrong with you
McCoy chapter 30 . 7/27
I refuse to believe this. You killed off Ginny.
Ginerva Weasley chapter 5 . 7/26
Hey just to let you know, Ginny's name is Ginerva not Virginia! Plz fix this! Thx
LAURA INGALLS?! WHAT?!
It was great and clean I love stories like this romantic but clean!
Ginerva. Ginny's name is Ginerva Weasley. Not Virgina. Her name is in no way Virgina. Ginny is short for Ginerva. I know that you didn't know but now you do and please do not make that mistake again. In my opinion the worst thing a fanfiction writer can do is call a character the wrong name.
Jessica.Fan chapter 26 . 5/9
LANUAGE!
Jessica.Fan chapter 18 . 5/9
"For goodness sake!, give back Harrys's memories and make sure it ends a happily ever after, because this is killing me!"
Jessica.Fan chapter 8 . 5/8
O my! What will happen next?
Jessica.Fan chapter 7 . 5/8
Epic,!
Mad chapter 30 . 4/19
Why did you kill Ginny?!
sbmcneil chapter 8 . 4/3
It is a cute story and I commend you for writing in another language. I can't imagine Harry and Ginny are the first couple to ever get pregnant in the school's thousand year history - that doesn't make sense at all. I wish they weren't all acting so childish. Harry is seventeen and being sent to live with his aunt and uncle because Dumbledore is too weak to keep out reporters? He can ward against Death Eaters, but not reporters? I am willing to continue with the suspension of disbelief and see what happens next.
maddie chapter 34 . 3/5