Reviews for Attack
Agent ERA chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
please update soon!
SakuraDragomir chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Ester chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
This is such a great story. are yu going to continue it?
Teldra chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
Wow. A really pissed off vindictive House. I like it! More please? :)
TheStranger chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Been too long since... well, I wrote a review and you updated. Any how, I, of course, loved this chapter, and House couldn't have handled Harvey any better. I wish I could go in length how much I loved it, except I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and range from miserable to loopy... Maybe an update would make me feel better? Have a wonderful day!
mia chapter 17 . 5/23/2008
It's been too long... :(
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/10/2008
Well, that was awesome. Probably my favourite chapter yet.
kwittbugginme chapter 17 . 4/26/2008
Wow, i sure hope your muse keeps this up. Great part. Wilson needs to tell the cops everything so they can put this harvey guy away for a very long time.

hope to see some more soon.

keep on writing! i'll keep on reading.

kris
CoyoteWolf chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
Damn right! Let it never be said that House doesn't defend his own.
Sketchydevil chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
Its about time! OMG I have been waiting for House to give Harvey what he deserved! You are fantastic!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
hey!

i really like this story ...

waiting impationetly
1 chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
update? please?
ayetchiztik chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
just wanted to say that i love this story.
the stranger chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
Obviously, I am still thoroughly enjoying this story. Amazing chapter as always... I'm beginning to wonder if you are capable of writing anything but an amazing chapter... I can't even imagine what a bad chapter would be... seriously, maybe if you just said, "House sucks." I don't even that wouldn't be so bad. lol I'm losing it. Or maybe I am having a good day.

Any hoot. Wonderful story. My favorite line?

“Yeah, but you’re still nice to everybody, you still try with everybody, and this guy still wanted you dead.”

Seriously, it's almost the thesis statement of this story, and I'm so glad someone (meaning characterwise) finally said it. The conversation seems to be in-character, but now I'm just stating the obvious. I love how, even when the characters are frustrated and upset, they manage to find difficulty voicing the fact that Wilson could of died. It's even more powerful when House struggles with saying it. Those are pretty much my highlights. Keep up the good work, but I'm thinking that my reviews are just redundant now. Almost like filler, ick! I'll work on it. Any how, thanks!
kwittbugginme chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
AHGH! You left me hangin'... what the heck did House connect with and why'd ya leave off there?

Please. some more? SOON!