Reviews for America, Meet the Leaf Ninjas!
A Dark Hero chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
great story but i think sakura and gwen should be put in this as well or someone to keep naruto calm when if lose control of kyuubi
rex133668 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
actualy max is bens grandpa... not his uncle...But its your story :D
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
That wall is taking a beating
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Psycho ninja attacks
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Chaos will follow
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
... just WHO or WHAT is 'Justym'?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
? is that...Sasuke?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
...3 letters: L O L!
Pookie Chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well, the story is pretty good but I think you could be a bit more creative. Also, instead of just saying:"The boy has long, curly, yellow hair" you could change it a bit. For example:" The young man's golden hair fell in what seemed to be endless waves of curls to his lower back." You get what I'm trying to say? Add more detail and I think it would be a wonderful story. )
Justiyn chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
As stated before, the jumpsuit thing is a problem. I'm wondering if Naruto simply has broken English when speaking to Ben or if his speaking is actually just poor grammar. Me likey it. I wish it was longer though! Nyah!
Dorky-Rae chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
This is a really good story and very well written. The only complaint I have is that in chappie one, you said that Naruto's outfit is yellow when it's really orange. But other than that, I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Keep op the good work and please update soon.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Hello, I just found this story and read it because it is the first I have seen that is a crossXover with Ben 10. It looked like it was going to be interesting and I am sorry that it didn't go farther.
Aly Uzumaki chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Great job loved this chapter!:)
Aly Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
doing great keep it up
Grey-wolf David chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
OK umm somewhat good. Spelling/grammar and perhaps more meat to the chapters, also what is Naruto's partners background he sounds slightly like a self-insert and if he is then a fair warning, no one likes self-inserts.