Reviews for America, Meet the Leaf Ninjas!
PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON
A Dark Hero chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
great story but i think sakura and gwen should be put in this as well or someone to keep naruto calm when if lose control of kyuubi
rex133668 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
actualy max is bens grandpa... not his uncle...But its your story :D
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
That wall is taking a beating
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Psycho ninja attacks
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Chaos will follow
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
... just WHO or WHAT is 'Justym'?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
? is that...Sasuke?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
...3 letters: L O L!
Pookie Chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well, the story is pretty good but I think you could be a bit more creative. Also, instead of just saying:"The boy has long, curly, yellow hair" you could change it a bit. For example:" The young man's golden hair fell in what seemed to be endless waves of curls to his lower back." You get what I'm trying to say? Add more detail and I think it would be a wonderful story. )
Justiyn chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
As stated before, the jumpsuit thing is a problem. I'm wondering if Naruto simply has broken English when speaking to Ben or if his speaking is actually just poor grammar. Me likey it. I wish it was longer though! Nyah!
Dorky-Rae chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
This is a really good story and very well written. The only complaint I have is that in chappie one, you said that Naruto's outfit is yellow when it's really orange. But other than that, I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Keep op the good work and please update soon.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Hello, I just found this story and read it because it is the first I have seen that is a crossXover with Ben 10. It looked like it was going to be interesting and I am sorry that it didn't go farther.
Aly Uzumaki chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Great job loved this chapter!:)
Aly Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/2/2008