Reviews for Distorted Reality
OdeClock chapter 1 . 2/27
A nice nod to Wan at the end. Probably the guy that failed the world the most, by plunging it into a time of turmoil. yet, if he didn't do what he did, Aang wouldn't exist. Just as Kyoshi said: 'you never know the full consequences of your actions. But all you can do is mete out justice.'
erikbassey chapter 22 . 2/20
I was rather surprised with the revelation. Talk about things going from 0 to 100. (On second thought things were already about a ten but still, the stakes just climbed)
Devia ser uma super lua em vez dessa lua de seiryu
demiheartsyou chapter 70 . 1/13
Hey, I just wanted to say a few things. This story has got to be one of the best stories I’ve seen about avatar, and I’ve seen many good ones. This story has happened to be on my mind and I’m currently rereading it. Ik you said you didn’t want to make a sequel, but I think you should. It’s a really good concept, and I’m sure many people would like to see Aang in his new state back in his world and see how his world ends up. And I’m sure many ppl and to know what’s gonna happen between Azula and Aang. And Katara and Aang. I really hope you take this into thought because this is a very good story to just end here.
Archon65 chapter 70 . 12/23/2023
It has been quite a time since i started this story and only now have i finished it.

I had your profile opened on a tab for a year but never took the opportunity to continue beyond the split with Azula, Katara and the rest of the gang. I was kinda upset at this turn and one thing leading to another i stopped reading.

But i continued a few days ago and it was great.

Throughout all the story i was wondering how it would end. Would Aang stay ? Would he leaves ? Fusion of the worlds ? Making a deal with Vaatu and creating an all powerful Avatar ?

At some point i get that he would go back. It was necessary, but the problem now was how it would end with Azula. I really really loved their ship in this. I didn’t want them to be separated. And so at the epilogue i was waiting for the twist that would make me be able to sleep tonight. And thank god there was one. And one that i hoped.

I really want to see a next part where Azula help Aang fight the fire nation. But i know it’ll probably won’t happen until someone else do it. If it was out of guilt that you finished this story then i don’t see you making a next part. A shame but i guess i can just imaging it myself and think of the good ending for them.

I am happy to have finally finished this. It was one of the best story i read and i hope you’ll have a great day. Merry Christmas
Fuck Names chapter 6 . 12/8/2023
Considering your Aang has went through all the experiences he's meant to go through again and is 'cynical' he's really stupid and badly written so far. Doesn't seem like he learned anything.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2023
This is awesome and I can’t wait to read more!
Neomenia426 chapter 70 . 10/29/2023
Thank you for this wonderful story!
SnitchPogi12B chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
Sequel when?
Dinobotrex chapter 70 . 9/8/2023
Fell away from the ATLA fandom for a bit, but im happy i came back and was able to finish this story. Truly a great piece of writing that took the source material and not just expanded upon it, but made it a whole new thing. Gotta say that this story is up there with Traitor’s Face when it came to pulling on the heart strings. Hopefully a sequel can be made one day and we can have that final concluding ending with Ozai and FL Azula loosing their beding.
Azure Exorcist chapter 70 . 8/11/2023
But what about Azulaang?! My OTP! Why?
e chapter 69 . 7/11/2023
e
Brian Awesome chapter 70 . 6/7/2023
I really do hope that we at least see Aang and Azula reunite, if not also getting a Korra sequel.

I would definitely love to see these two worlds or perhaps all of the worlds Roku had showed Aang, joining together.
Brian Awesome chapter 7 . 6/6/2023
I still wanna know what happened, from the Failed Black Sun Invasion to Shortly after the Sozin's Comet
Brian Awesome chapter 2 . 6/5/2023
I sure hope, that you'll cover what happened during The Day of The Black Sun.
2,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »